We1326-BKC set up

ROUTER Topics that are general or unclassified in nature, or does not belong elsewhere
Forum rules
Please assure there is not an existing forum and topic related to your post
amondsnyc
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

We1326-BKC set up

Post by amondsnyc »

Hello let me first say that I am a newbie not sure what I am doing and how to do it.brought we1326 router did not come with instructions or manual. Where can I find tutorial for setup for Verizon?
BillA

Re: We1326-BKC set up

Post by BillA »

amondsnyc wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 9:48 am Hello let me first say that I am a newbie not sure what I am doing and how to do it.brought we1326 router did not come with instructions or manual. Where can I find tutorial for setup for Verizon?

There's probably not a single post which will walk you through step by step in building and configuring your router, however the searches below should bring up some information pertaining to your WE1326 and Verizon.
https://wirelessjoint.com/search.php?keywords=We1326+verizon
AND
https://wirelessjoint.com/search.php?keyword ... %5B0%5D=21
tambutso

Re: We1326-BKC set up

Post by tambutso »

amondsnyc wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 9:48 am Hello let me first say that I am a newbie not sure what I am doing and how to do it.brought we1326 router did not come with instructions or manual. Where can I find tutorial for setup for Verizon?
Did you buy this with an LTE modem in it? If yes what model? and if no, where did you buy it and for how much? message me if you need help with this modem. It's not that difficult. I have one running one T-Mobile.
ryanlivin81
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: We1326-KC set up

Post by ryanlivin81 »

hello I saw u were running t-mobile on this router. I had no idea what I was getting into i thought I would just put sim in and thats it . Is there anyone that can tell me what to do . Right now its just a paper weight.

Return to “General and Unclassified”