Slo Speed EM7565 MikroTik RBM11G

Sierra Wireless AirPrime Modem Card Topics
Forum rules
Use the SEARCH function for related topics PRIOR to posting a new topic on the same subject.
rramse

Slo Speed EM7565 MikroTik RBM11G

Post by rramse »

This has been quite the challenge getting GoldenOrb Rooter flashed onto RBM11G and flashing the EM7565 to the latest GENERIC_002.019 firmware. I thank everyone here for being so clever and helpful.

I just have not been able to get more than 29Mbps using QMI mode or 24Mbps using MBIM mode from either of two AT&T towers that I am about a mile from. This is the same speed I get using a category 4 modem. https://www.cellmapper.net/map?MCC=310& ... lours=true

Does anyone have advice how to get this to use CA? The towers have Bands 2, 12, 17, 30.
QMI Large Outdoor Ant.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
JimHelms
Site Admin

Re: Slo Speed EM7565 MikroTik RBM11G

Post by JimHelms »

From the stats you posted above, you are receiving 3 x CA.

The LTE Band of 66 is the primary carrier band, while Band 29 and Band 11 are being used for the secondary carrier bands.

Also, your RSRQ of -14.9 is below the usable threshold. See the cheat sheet below:

Amtenna Stats Explained.png

You may want to try creating a group of bands that excludes band 66 and see how that effects your performance.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Sierra Wireless Modems”