Wg3526 router No internet

ROUTER Topics that are general or unclassified in nature, or does not belong elsewhere
Forum rules
Please assure there is not an existing forum and topic related to your post
ana.ray
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Wg3526 router No internet

Post by ana.ray »

Newbie here. I have a new WG3526 that came installed with an Ep06-A modem. I flashed WiFix to the router and set the APN. What I see in the system log is the error called failed. I am using a Sprint hotspot sim. I have changed the APN from r.ispn to n.ispn and get the same error message. For the x.ispn APN it keeps waiting for network response. The Sim card information is populated and the modem is recognized but not connected. The debug screen showed, 0,23,0,0,0 then changed to 0,0,0,0,0. I did not enable TTL. How do I fix this?
Thanks
BillA

Re: Wg3526 router No internet

Post by BillA »

ana.ray wrote: Sat Apr 18, 2020 2:36 pm Newbie here. I have a new WG3526 that came installed with an Ep06-A modem. I flashed WiFix to the router and set the APN. What I see in the system log is the error called failed. I am using a Sprint hotspot sim. I have changed the APN from r.ispn to n.ispn and get the same error message. For the x.ispn APN it keeps waiting for network response. The Sim card information is populated and the modem is recognized but not connected. The debug screen showed, 0,23,0,0,0 then changed to 0,0,0,0,0. I did not enable TTL. How do I fix this?
Thanks

First try to activate the sim card in a phone, make a test call and browse the web then insert it into the router to see if it works.

Return to “General and Unclassified”