Lock Modem to a Band?

Topics related to ZBT Routers
Forum rules
Use the SEARCH function for related topics PRIOR to posting a new topic on the same subject.
EnriqueReyes
Been thanked: 0

Lock Modem to a Band?

Post by EnriqueReyes »

The Mofi Networks 4500 with the Sierra MC7455 modem has the option to lock to a certain band as you see in the attached picture.

Does the GoldenOrb firmware have that option for the WE826-T :?:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
JimHelms
Site Admin

Re: Lock Modem to a Band?

Post by JimHelms »

GoldenOrb has an AT Command terminal that allows you to define a particular Band, or group of Bands, and lock the modem to only that band(s).
EnriqueReyes

Post by EnriqueReyes »

JimHelms wrote: Fri Sep 07, 2018 6:12 pm GoldenOrb has an AT Command terminal that allows you to define a particular Band, or group of Bands, and lock the modem to only that band(s).
Hello Jim. Thanks for that. Can you please tell me what are all the AT commands to lock the modem to the LTE B4 band?
JimHelms
Site Admin

Post by JimHelms »

EnriqueReyes wrote: Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:16 pm Hello Jim. Thanks for that. Can you please tell me what are all the AT commands to lock the modem to the LTE B4 band?
There is a section on locking bands on THIS tutorial.
rljones
Has thanked: 0

Post by rljones »

I am looking to purchasing the router and modem. I apologize I am new to using the AT Command terminal. If you make changes to lock bands in the AT Command terminal, will the GoldenOrb firmware have the option to select only those bands in the menu?
JimHelms
Site Admin

Post by JimHelms »

Unfortunately, no. You will need to create the bands and/or group of bands, and use GoldenOrb's AT Command terminal to lock to whatever band or group of bands you prefer.

Return to “ZBT Routers”