Telit LM960 question

Misc Mini PCI-E and M.2 Modem Card and USB Dongle Topics
Forum rules
Use the SEARCH function for related topics PRIOR to posting a new topic on the same subject.
lteoptions
Has thanked: 0

Telit LM960 question

Post by lteoptions »

I have placed an order for the Telit LM960 CAT 18. In looking at the specs I cannot determine what cabling hardware I need. I looks like there are 5 antenna ports. I am a total noob so I don't know what I need to go from the card to the enclosure for the antennas to hook to. I am certain I can solve that. I am no so certain I can solve what antennas I need to make this thing jam. Still reading but any assistance is appreciated.

Ty
BillA

Re: Telit LM960 question

Post by BillA »

lteoptions wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 11:43 pm I have placed an order for the Telit LM960 CAT 18. In looking at the specs I cannot determine what cabling hardware I need. I looks like there are 5 antenna ports. I am a total noob so I don't know what I need to go from the card to the enclosure for the antennas to hook to. I am certain I can solve that. I am no so certain I can solve what antennas I need to make this thing jam. Still reading but any assistance is appreciated.

Ty

You can run it with just 2 antennas (Main-1/Diversity-1), but to get the full 4x4 MIMO performance you need to connect the additional two (Main2/Diversity-2) antennas. That modem uses the small IPEX MHF4 connectors.

Return to “Misc Modem Cards and Dongles”