WiFi Dropping on WE826-T2 w/ Sierra Wireless MC7455

ROUTER Topics that are general or unclassified in nature, or does not belong elsewhere
Forum rules
Please assure there is not an existing forum and topic related to your post
bigman247
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

WiFi Dropping on WE826-T2 w/ Sierra Wireless MC7455

Post by bigman247 »

I bought the router and modem from The Wireless Haven last August, and it's been rock solid until the last month or so. We use Verizon for our service, and for the past month I thought that I was having some issues with Verizon dropping the connection. 4G signal strength has looked good whenever I've checked, but several times a day we lose all connection in the house. I think that it's actually something with the WiFi . . . devices still show a connection to the router, but it becomes completely unresponsive. I can't ping it or connect to the admin pages via WiFi when it drops. I can hard wire to the router and it still has a functioning connection to Verizon, and behaves as expected.

I thought it could be a firmware issue, so downloaded the latest Golden Orb for it (we826-GO2019-11-16-upgrade.bin), and went through the recovery mode flash and normal flash (not saving settings), as outlined in the guides on here. Within an hour the WiFi dropped again. I double-checked all of the physical connections and wires to make sure that there wasn't any damage or internal wiring issues, that wires were where they were supposed to be, etc., and I can't find anything that looks wrong physically.

The soft reboot in the router admin page doesn't allow WiFi to resume normal operations. It takes a hard reboot, and often times several to get it to work again.

The only thing that I've found on the forums here is a suggestion to upgrade to the 2.5A power supply, but I may not be using the proper search terms to find others that have had the issue. I'm fine purchasing the larger power supply if that has a good possibility of fixing the issue, but wanted to double-check with the experts here before doing that. Any help provided is much appreciated. Thanks!
BillA

Re: WiFi Dropping on WE826-T2 w/ Sierra Wireless MC7455

Post by BillA »

bigman247 wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 10:21 pm I bought the router and modem from Wireless Joint last August, and it's been rock solid until the last month or so. We use Verizon for our service, and for the past month I thought that I was having some issues with Verizon dropping the connection. 4G signal strength has looked good whenever I've checked, but several times a day we lose all connection in the house. I think that it's actually something with the WiFi . . . devices still show a connection to the router, but it becomes completely unresponsive. I can't ping it or connect to the admin pages via WiFi when it drops. I can hard wire to the router and it still has a functioning connection to Verizon, and behaves as expected.

The only thing that I've found on the forums here is a suggestion to upgrade to the 2.5A power supply, but I may not be using the proper search terms to find others that have had the issue. I'm fine purchasing the larger power supply if that has a good possibility of fixing the issue, but wanted to double-check with the experts here before doing that. Any help provided is much appreciated. Thanks!

A semi-failing power supply can certainly cause the issues you have been experiencing, which means that it's still working but when a load spike arises due to many devices transferring data at the same time (even in short bursts), and/or the cellular modem increasing its transmission power output due to band changes, tower commands, etc, they can all cause a drop-out. While the power supply is likely the main culprit, it could also be a failing WiFi chip on the router's main board (or any other chip for that matter due to over-heating), including a failing cellular modem which obviously would not be solved by simply replacing the power supply. Whatever it may be, start with the power supply in order to eliminate the most common cause.
I can tell you from personal experience, I have had a similar situation and sure enough a new high quality 3Amp power supply has solved the problem. Course you mileage may vary.
Keep us updated once you've solved it, so we can all learn from it.
gscheb

Post by gscheb »

Hello,
Have the exact same set up with T-Mobile service and have had the same issue. Currently now have it in the attic and have the WiFi turned off. And use another router on the ground floor for WiFi use.
Now with that being said, my parents house has the exact same setup using AT&T service and never had moments issue out of it. And there we826 router is supplying WiFi to 3 levels in the house.
bigman247

Post by bigman247 »

I'll start with swapping the power supply, and go from there. An external router is certainly an option if this doesn't work. Here's the power adapter I just ordered:
https://thewirelesshaven.com/shop/power-adapter/1 ... ter-2-1mm/

I'll update the thread after I try it out. Any troubleshooting tips outside of that anyone has are appreciated.
bigman247

Post by bigman247 »

Well, it's not solved, but an update. We thought it could be the Killer WiFi adapter in one of our laptops, which has had problems with a prior router, but switching to a USB WiFi adapter hasn't fixed the crashes. I got the new 2.5A power adapter for the router, and that hasn't fixed it either. Our suspects are now:
Fire TV Cube
Ring Doorbell
One of our other laptops

The devices above are not necessarily in use by us when the WiFi crashes, so we're still trying to track it down.

If it's none of those, maybe the WiFi card in the router is failing.
BillA

Post by BillA »

bigman247 wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 2:33 pm Well, it's not solved, but an update. We thought it could be the Killer WiFi adapter in one of our laptops, which has had problems with a prior router, but switching to a USB WiFi adapter hasn't fixed the crashes. I got the new 2.5A power adapter for the router, and that hasn't fixed it either. Our suspects are now:
Fire TV Cube
Ring Doorbell
One of our other laptops

The devices above are not necessarily in use by us when the WiFi crashes, so we're still trying to track it down.

If it's none of those, maybe the WiFi card in the router is failing.

Try to disconnect ALL devices in the router's WiFi interface, then only allow one device at a time to connect for a day, that should narrow down the culprit. By the way, just because a device is not actively in use (door-bell etc), it's still constantly registering, pinging, trying to keep-alive, DNS/IP update, etc., so that could still be causing the freezing issue.
bigman247

Post by bigman247 »

BillA wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 4:43 pm Try to disconnect ALL devices in the router's WiFi interface, then only allow one device at a time to connect for a day, that should narrow down the culprit. By the way, just because a device is not actively in use (door-bell etc), it's still constantly registering, pinging, trying to keep-alive, DNS/IP update, etc., so that could still be causing the freezing issue.
The plan is to do just that, but it's difficult to track down when it doesn't happen every day. We went 3 days steady, and thought it was fixed. Now we've had a couple days with multiple disconnects. So . . . hopefully something obviates itself and it doesn't take another month to figure out.
dan.ciprus

Post by dan.ciprus »

Any update on this ? I seem to be having exactly the same problem here. Upgraded OS and now I am trying to figure out how to do sierra card firmware upgrade since I am not a windows user nor I have adapter where I would plug the card in to get it upgraded.
JimHelms
Site Admin

Post by JimHelms »

dan.ciprus wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 6:58 am Any update on this ? I seem to be having exactly the same problem here. Upgraded OS and now I am trying to figure out how to do sierra card firmware upgrade since I am not a windows user nor I have adapter where I would plug the card in to get it upgraded.
Upgrading the Sierra Wireless Firmware will have no effect on the WE826 WiFi.

The WiFi on the WE826 is far less than optimal on these devices. Most home users prefer using the WE826 to function solely as the gateway/modem (to provide the internet) and couple it (via Ethernet cable) to a good WiFi router (or access point) of choice. Using this configuration, the WiFi on the WE826 is then disabled. Some also prefer to DMZ the WE826 to the WiFi router to handle all the routing.

The firmware can be updated on the Sierra Wireless modems without removing them by using the Sierra Wireless AirVantage. You will need to create an account and must have an internet connection.
bigman247

Post by bigman247 »

dan.ciprus wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 6:58 am Any update on this ? I seem to be having exactly the same problem here. Upgraded OS and now I am trying to figure out how to do sierra card firmware upgrade since I am not a windows user nor I have adapter where I would plug the card in to get it upgraded.
We're still working through it. I have most devices disabled, and it seems to be fairly stable with just our laptops and printers connected. It does seem to crash if I have my laptop hard wired and then unplug the ethernet cable . . . something about when it switches to WiFi.

We have a Ring doorbell, and stumbled across a post that said that the Ring can have issues with WiFi channel 12, which is what the router was defaulted to. I plan on turning the Ring back on today to see what happens, since we've had a stable connection for the last several days, outside of the laptop switching from wired to WiFi.

I think that I may do as recommended above, and just turn the WiFI off on the router, change it to pass-through, and hook it up to a good wireless router.
56387f

Post by 56387f »

bigman247 wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 10:04 am We have a Ring doorbell, and stumbled across a post that said that the Ring can have issues with WiFi channel 12, which is what the router was defaulted to.
In case of the USA be careful with channel 12, it seems to be "low power" only

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_WLAN_channels
https://www.howtogeek.com/402142/why-wi ... n-the-usa/

PS: I would probably try to run tcpdump on the router using SSH and monitor LAN interface (I assume it should be LAN+WiFi). If it is true then you want to exclude traffic exchange with the computer connected through SSH. if you see packets arriving from your WiFi devices then it means RF part of the WiFi adapter works fine. If the interface is silent then something, most likely, is wrong with WiFi adapter/antenna/signal path. Does it make sense?
dan.ciprus

Post by dan.ciprus »

bigman247 wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 10:04 am We're still working through it. I have most devices disabled, and it seems to be fairly stable with just our laptops and printers connected. It does seem to crash if I have my laptop hard wired and then unplug the ethernet cable . . . something about when it switches to WiFi.

We have a Ring doorbell, and stumbled across a post that said that the Ring can have issues with WiFi channel 12, which is what the router was defaulted to. I plan on turning the Ring back on today to see what happens, since we've had a stable connection for the last several days, outside of the laptop switching from wired to WiFi.

I think that I may do as recommended above, and just turn the WiFI off on the router, change it to pass-through, and hook it up to a good wireless router.
So just wanted to update you on my progress .. I went ballistic and instead of 12V & 2A power supply which was claimed to be sufficient for this little thing I upgraded my FW on the router as well as power supply which is now feeding 12V and 5A to the router. I've also connected USB-C InseeGo 8800 which now works as a primary gateway to the internet. My next step is to figure out MWAN interface and loadbalancing on the outbound connections. I have Sierra mc7455 and Inseego 8800 to handle internet traffic on the same router.

Also, I connected my Netgear R7000 and I am using wifi primarily from R7000. There are 3 devices which are allowed to connect to wifi on this little router, nothing more. For now I have been enjoying stable connection for last 2 days. Let's see what happens with tomorrow's video conference day.
terryjett

Post by terryjett »

I went ballistic and instead of 12V & 2A power supply which was claimed to be sufficient for this little thing I upgraded my FW on the router as well as power supply which is now feeding 12V and 5A to the router.
More amperage is a good thing:) One of the first things I did was replace the supplied power supply on my WE826. I then used ethernet cable on WE826 to my netgear router which supplies wifi. My WE826 wifi is turned off.

Been very stable but the WE826 10/100M LAN port can be a bottleneck at times.
robonova

Post by robonova »

This is also happening to me. I have a brand new WE826-T2 with EM7565 that I built today and flashed it with the latest golden orb. Modem is working but WiFi keep dropping and I have only one computer on it (which is the laptop i'm using for setup). Could it be the latest golden orb? I'm using the 16 meg latest version. I'm also using the 2.5 power supply I bought from The Wireless Haven that they suggested for this.
JimHelms
Site Admin

Post by JimHelms »

This is what I would recommend.

Download the new release of the WiFiX version of GoldenOrb.

Use the Firmware Recovery Method to update with the WiFiX firmware.

Once it has updated, log into the router, and use the Web UI to update the router a second time with the WiFiX firmware.
terryjett

Post by terryjett »

I'm also using the 2.5 power supply I bought from The Wireless Haven that they suggested for this.
Jim knows what power supplies work, he builds and deals with the equipment daily. I am a tinkerer and have many power supplies laying around, one just happen to be correct voltage and rated 5 amp. Plus, I am experimenting with the external USB port and wanted extra horsepower :)

If you want to get your setup working, listen to Jim...
robonova

Post by robonova »

JimHelms wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 2:49 pm This is what I would recommend.

Once it has updated, log into the router, and use the Web UI to update the router a second time with the WiFiX firmware.
Thanks Jim, I did this and now I'm only seeing one connection message in the logs and wifi *seems* to be stable now however I was getting faster speeds before I did this firmware reset. I'm on AT&T and using a TTL of 65. Is that correct? Is there some other tweak I can make to speed things up? I was seeing speeds around 40 down but now only 20 (which is still slower than my Nighthawk sitting right beside it that gets 70 down).
BillA

Post by BillA »

robonova wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 5:35 pm Thanks Jim, I did this and now I'm only seeing one connection message in the logs and wifi *seems* to be stable now however I was getting faster speeds before I did this firmware reset. I'm on AT&T and using a TTL of 65. Is that correct? Is there some other tweak I can make to speed things up? I was seeing speeds around 40 down but now only 20 (which is still slower than my Nighthawk sitting right beside it that gets 70 down).

The speed difference may not have anything to do with the firmware update/reset, but after repowering the router it could have locked onto a different band/CA than before. You could try locking the band(s) to see if it helps. Also, the mobile network's performance can change dynamically throughout the day, therefore try running the speed test after midnight when it's least congested.
bigman247

Post by bigman247 »

56387f wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 7:30 pm PS: I would probably try to run tcpdump on the router using SSH and monitor LAN interface (I assume it should be LAN+WiFi). If it is true then you want to exclude traffic exchange with the computer connected through SSH. if you see packets arriving from your WiFi devices then it means RF part of the WiFi adapter works fine. If the interface is silent then something, most likely, is wrong with WiFi adapter/antenna/signal path. Does it make sense?
Okay - I installed tcpdump.
tcpdump -D
1.br-lan [Up, Running]
2.eth0 [Up, Running]
3.wwan0 [Up, Running]
4.wlan0 [Up, Running]
5.eth0.1 [Up, Running]
6.eth0.2 [Up, Running]
7.lo [Up, Running, Loopback]
8.any (Pseudo-device that captures on all interfaces) [Up, Running]
9.ifb0 [none]
10.ifb1 [none]
11.wwan1 [none]

I then ran "tcpdump -i wlan0", and packets were coming through after it was "crashed". The web interface still shows wireless client activity as well. What's the next thing to look into?
robonova

Post by robonova »

BillA wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 7:05 pm The speed difference may not have anything to do with the firmware update/reset, but after repowering the router it could have locked onto a different band/CA than before. You could try locking the band(s) to see if it helps. Also, the mobile network's performance can change dynamically throughout the day, therefore try running the speed test after midnight when it's least congested.

Jim, I remember reading somewhere on the boards that band locking wasn't necessary because the modem firmware automatically looks for the fastest band. Also, I'm not seeing a band locking tutorial, can you point me to a good one? Regarding the time of day and network performance, I ran the test back to back with my Nighthawk. I live in a rural area and see very consistent speeds.

EDIT: I left it running last night and woke up this morning and the modem was offline and I had to reboot.
EDIT 2: It's also still dropping WiFi on occasion. Here is my connection log after the reboot this morning

Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.notice kernel: [ 0.000000] Linux version 4.14.167 (dairyman@coolermaster) (gcc version 7.3.0 (OpenWrt GCC 7.3.0 r7976-ca47026b7d)) #0 Wed Jan 29 16:06:05 2020
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.info kernel: [ 0.000000] Board has DDR2
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.info kernel: [ 0.000000] Analog PMU set to hw control
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.info kernel: [ 0.000000] Digital PMU set to hw control
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.info kernel: [ 0.000000] SoC Type: MediaTek MT7620A ver:2 eco:6
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.info kernel: [ 0.000000] bootconsole [early0] enabled
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.info kernel: [ 0.000000] CPU0 revision is: 00019650 (MIPS 24KEc)
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.info kernel: [ 0.000000] MIPS: machine is ZBT-WE826 (16M)
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.info kernel: [ 0.000000] Determined physical RAM map:
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.info kernel: [ 0.000000] memory: 08000000 @ 00000000 (usable)
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.info kernel: [ 0.000000] Initrd not found or empty - disabling initrd
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.warn kernel: [ 0.000000] Primary instruction cache 64kB, VIPT, 4-way, linesize 32 bytes.
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.warn kernel: [ 0.000000] Primary data cache 32kB, 4-way, PIPT, no aliases, linesize 32 bytes
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.info kernel: [ 0.000000] Zone ranges:
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.info kernel: [ 0.000000] Normal [mem 0x0000000000000000-0x0000000007ffffff]
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.info kernel: [ 0.000000] Movable zone start for each node
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.info kernel: [ 0.000000] Early memory node ranges
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.info kernel: [ 0.000000] node 0: [mem 0x0000000000000000-0x0000000007ffffff]
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.info kernel: [ 0.000000] Initmem setup node 0 [mem 0x0000000000000000-0x0000000007ffffff]
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.debug kernel: [ 0.000000] On node 0 totalpages: 32768
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.debug kernel: [ 0.000000] free_area_init_node: node 0, pgdat 804550e0, node_mem_map 81000040
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.debug kernel: [ 0.000000] Normal zone: 256 pages used for memmap
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.debug kernel: [ 0.000000] Normal zone: 0 pages reserved
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.debug kernel: [ 0.000000] Normal zone: 32768 pages, LIFO batch:7
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.notice kernel: [ 0.000000] random: get_random_bytes called from start_kernel+0x90/0x478 with crng_init=0
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.debug kernel: [ 0.000000] pcpu-alloc: s0 r0 d32768 u32768 alloc=1*32768
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.debug kernel: [ 0.000000] pcpu-alloc: [0] 0
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.info kernel: [ 0.000000] Built 1 zonelists, mobility grouping on. Total pages: 32512
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.notice kernel: [ 0.000000] Kernel command line: console=ttyS0,115200 rootfstype=squashfs,jffs2
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.info kernel: [ 0.000000] PID hash table entries: 512 (order: -1, 2048 bytes)
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.info kernel: [ 0.000000] Dentry cache hash table entries: 16384 (order: 4, 65536 bytes)
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.info kernel: [ 0.000000] Inode-cache hash table entries: 8192 (order: 3, 32768 bytes)
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.info kernel: [ 0.000000] Writing ErrCtl register=0000a4b0
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.info kernel: [ 0.000000] Readback ErrCtl register=0000a4b0
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.info kernel: [ 0.000000] Memory: 125004K/131072K available (3441K kernel code, 170K rwdata, 828K rodata, 160K init, 208K bss, 6068K reserved, 0K cma-reserved)
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.info kernel: [ 0.000000] SLUB: HWalign=32, Order=0-3, MinObjects=0, CPUs=1, Nodes=1
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.info kernel: [ 0.000000] NR_IRQS: 256
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.info kernel: [ 0.000000] CPU Clock: 580MHz
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.info kernel: [ 0.000000] clocksource: systick: mask: 0xffff max_cycles: 0xffff, max_idle_ns: 583261500 ns
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.info kernel: [ 0.000000] systick: enable autosleep mode
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.info kernel: [ 0.000000] systick: running - mult: 214748, shift: 32
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.info kernel: [ 0.000000] clocksource: MIPS: mask: 0xffffffff max_cycles: 0xffffffff, max_idle_ns: 6590553264 ns
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.info kernel: [ 0.000011] sched_clock: 32 bits at 290MHz, resolution 3ns, wraps every 7405115902ns
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.info kernel: [ 0.007588] Calibrating delay loop... 385.84 BogoMIPS (lpj=1929216)
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.info kernel: [ 0.073538] pid_max: default: 32768 minimum: 301
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.info kernel: [ 0.078266] Mount-cache hash table entries: 1024 (order: 0, 4096 bytes)
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.info kernel: [ 0.084646] Mountpoint-cache hash table entries: 1024 (order: 0, 4096 bytes)
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.info kernel: [ 0.097603] clocksource: jiffies: mask: 0xffffffff max_cycles: 0xffffffff, max_idle_ns: 19112604462750000 ns
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.info kernel: [ 0.107148] futex hash table entries: 256 (order: -1, 3072 bytes)
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.info kernel: [ 0.113132] pinctrl core: initialized pinctrl subsystem
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.info kernel: [ 0.118726] NET: Registered protocol family 16
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.err kernel: [ 0.385256] mt7620-pci 10140000.pcie: PCIE0 no card, disable it(RST&CLK)
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.warn kernel: [ 0.391755] mt7620-pci: probe of 10140000.pcie failed with error -1
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.info kernel: [ 0.415651] rt2880_gpio 10000600.gpio: registering 24 gpios
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.info kernel: [ 0.421053] rt2880_gpio 10000600.gpio: registering 24 irq handlers
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.info kernel: [ 0.427465] rt2880_gpio 10000638.gpio: registering 16 gpios
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.info kernel: [ 0.432839] rt2880_gpio 10000638.gpio: registering 16 irq handlers
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.info kernel: [ 0.439208] rt2880_gpio 10000660.gpio: registering 32 gpios
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.info kernel: [ 0.444581] rt2880_gpio 10000660.gpio: registering 32 irq handlers
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.info kernel: [ 0.450947] rt2880_gpio 10000688.gpio: registering 1 gpios
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.info kernel: [ 0.456237] rt2880_gpio 10000688.gpio: registering 1 irq handlers
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.info kernel: [ 0.467380] clocksource: Switched to clocksource systick
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.info kernel: [ 0.473728] NET: Registered protocol family 2
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.info kernel: [ 0.478841] TCP established hash table entries: 1024 (order: 0, 4096 bytes)
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.info kernel: [ 0.485566] TCP bind hash table entries: 1024 (order: 0, 4096 bytes)
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.info kernel: [ 0.491794] TCP: Hash tables configured (established 1024 bind 1024)
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.info kernel: [ 0.498079] UDP hash table entries: 256 (order: 0, 4096 bytes)
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.info kernel: [ 0.503707] UDP-Lite hash table entries: 256 (order: 0, 4096 bytes)
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.info kernel: [ 0.510099] NET: Registered protocol family 1
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.debug kernel: [ 0.514293] PCI: CLS 0 bytes, default 32
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.info kernel: [ 0.517057] rt-timer 10000100.timer: maximum frequency is 1220Hz
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.warn kernel: [ 0.523797] Crashlog allocated RAM at address 0x3f00000
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.info kernel: [ 0.530615] workingset: timestamp_bits=30 max_order=15 bucket_order=0
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.info kernel: [ 0.542811] squashfs: version 4.0 (2009/01/31) Phillip Lougher
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.info kernel: [ 0.548460] jffs2: version 2.2 (NAND) (SUMMARY) (LZMA) (RTIME) (CMODE_PRIORITY) (c) 2001-2006 Red Hat, Inc.
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.info kernel: [ 0.568189] io scheduler noop registered
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.info kernel: [ 0.571935] io scheduler deadline registered (default)
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.info kernel: [ 0.577987] Serial: 8250/16550 driver, 2 ports, IRQ sharing disabled
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.info kernel: [ 0.585226] console [ttyS0] disabled
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.info kernel: [ 0.588747] 10000c00.uartlite: ttyS0 at MMIO 0x10000c00 (irq = 20, base_baud = 2500000) is a Palmchip BK-3103
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.info kernel: [ 0.598358] console [ttyS0] enabled
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.info kernel: [ 0.605400] bootconsole [early0] disabled
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.warn kernel: [ 0.619103] spi spi0.0: force spi mode3
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.info kernel: [ 0.632654] m25p80 spi0.0: w25q128 (16384 Kbytes)
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.notice kernel: [ 0.637525] 4 fixed-partitions partitions found on MTD device spi0.0
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.notice kernel: [ 0.644006] Creating 4 MTD partitions on "spi0.0":
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.notice kernel: [ 0.648920] 0x000000000000-0x000000030000 : "u-boot"
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.notice kernel: [ 0.654919] 0x000000030000-0x000000040000 : "u-boot-env"
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.notice kernel: [ 0.661273] 0x000000040000-0x000000050000 : "factory"
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.notice kernel: [ 0.667254] 0x000000050000-0x000001000000 : "firmware"
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.notice kernel: [ 2.537368] random: fast init done
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.notice kernel: [ 2.549102] 2 uimage-fw partitions found on MTD device firmware
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.notice kernel: [ 2.555159] 0x000000050000-0x0000001bba15 : "kernel"
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.notice kernel: [ 2.561150] 0x0000001bba15-0x000001000000 : "rootfs"
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.notice kernel: [ 2.567010] mtd: device 5 (rootfs) set to be root filesystem
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.notice kernel: [ 2.574360] 1 squashfs-split partitions found on MTD device rootfs
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.notice kernel: [ 2.580745] 0x000000806000-0x000001000000 : "rootfs_data"
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.info kernel: [ 2.588019] libphy: Fixed MDIO Bus: probed
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.info kernel: [ 2.595533] gsw: setting port4 to ephy mode
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.info kernel: [ 2.601657] mtk_soc_eth 10100000.ethernet: loaded mt7620 driver
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.info kernel: [ 2.608454] mtk_soc_eth 10100000.ethernet eth0: mediatek frame engine at 0xb0100000, irq 5
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.info kernel: [ 2.617465] rt2880_wdt 10000120.watchdog: Initialized
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.info kernel: [ 2.623961] NET: Registered protocol family 10
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.info kernel: [ 2.632485] Segment Routing with IPv6
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.info kernel: [ 2.636343] NET: Registered protocol family 17
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.info kernel: [ 2.641004] 8021q: 802.1Q VLAN Support v1.8
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.info kernel: [ 2.663406] VFS: Mounted root (squashfs filesystem) readonly on device 31:5.
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.info kernel: [ 2.671543] Freeing unused kernel memory: 160K
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.warn kernel: [ 2.676079] This architecture does not have kernel memory protection.
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 user.info kernel: [ 4.412406] init: Console is alive
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 user.info kernel: [ 4.416118] init: - watchdog -
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 user.info kernel: [ 8.586355] kmodloader: loading kernel modules from /etc/modules-boot.d/*
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.info kernel: [ 9.003130] usbcore: registered new interface driver usbfs
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.info kernel: [ 9.008910] usbcore: registered new interface driver hub
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.info kernel: [ 9.014452] usbcore: registered new device driver usb
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.info kernel: [ 9.026077] exFAT: Version 1.2.9
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.info kernel: [ 9.062769] ehci_hcd: USB 2.0 'Enhanced' Host Controller (EHCI) Driver
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.notice kernel: [ 9.078885] SCSI subsystem initialized
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.info kernel: [ 9.088527] ehci-platform: EHCI generic platform driver
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.info kernel: [ 9.104249] phy phy-usbphy.0: remote usb device wakeup disabled
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.info kernel: [ 9.110310] phy phy-usbphy.0: UTMI 16bit 30MHz
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.info kernel: [ 9.114859] ehci-platform 101c0000.ehci: EHCI Host Controller
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.info kernel: [ 9.120781] ehci-platform 101c0000.ehci: new USB bus registered, assigned bus number 1
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.info kernel: [ 9.128998] ehci-platform 101c0000.ehci: irq 26, io mem 0x101c0000
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.info kernel: [ 9.143173] ehci-platform 101c0000.ehci: USB 2.0 started, EHCI 1.00
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.info kernel: [ 9.150559] hub 1-0:1.0: USB hub found
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.info kernel: [ 9.154906] hub 1-0:1.0: 1 port detected
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.info kernel: [ 9.162566] ohci_hcd: USB 1.1 'Open' Host Controller (OHCI) Driver
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.info kernel: [ 9.170815] ohci-platform: OHCI generic platform driver
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.info kernel: [ 9.176550] ohci-platform 101c1000.ohci: Generic Platform OHCI controller
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.info kernel: [ 9.183563] ohci-platform 101c1000.ohci: new USB bus registered, assigned bus number 2
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.info kernel: [ 9.191742] ohci-platform 101c1000.ohci: irq 26, io mem 0x101c1000
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.info kernel: [ 9.225256] hub 2-0:1.0: USB hub found
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.info kernel: [ 9.229567] hub 2-0:1.0: 1 port detected
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.info kernel: [ 9.236828] uhci_hcd: USB Universal Host Controller Interface driver
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.warn kernel: [ 9.258350] MTK MSDC device init.
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.info kernel: [ 9.282309] mtk-sd: MediaTek MT6575 MSDC Driver
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.info kernel: [ 9.292505] usbcore: registered new interface driver usb-storage
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 user.info kernel: [ 9.302722] kmodloader: done loading kernel modules from /etc/modules-boot.d/*
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 user.info kernel: [ 9.314522] init: - preinit -
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.info kernel: [ 9.436456] usb 1-1: new high-speed USB device number 2 using ehci-platform
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.info kernel: [ 9.777488] hub 1-1:1.0: USB hub found
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.info kernel: [ 9.782766] hub 1-1:1.0: 4 ports detected
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.info kernel: [ 10.346905] usb 1-1.3: new high-speed USB device number 3 using ehci-platform
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.warn kernel: [ 10.546647] usb 1-1.3: config 1 has an invalid interface number: 8 but max is 3
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.warn kernel: [ 10.554149] usb 1-1.3: config 1 has no interface number 1
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.notice kernel: [ 10.822023] random: procd: uninitialized urandom read (4 bytes read)
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.info kernel: [ 11.328878] 8021q: adding VLAN 0 to HW filter on device eth0
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 user.info kernel: [ 12.656148] mount_root: loading kmods from internal overlay
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 user.info kernel: [ 12.726755] kmodloader: loading kernel modules from //etc/modules-boot.d/*
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 user.info kernel: [ 12.736147] kmodloader: done loading kernel modules from //etc/modules-boot.d/*
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.notice kernel: [ 16.344588] jffs2: notice: (423) jffs2_build_xattr_subsystem: complete building xattr subsystem, 15 of xdatum (2 unchecked, 13 orphan) and 36 of xref (17 dead, 0 orphan) found.
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 user.info kernel: [ 16.361607] block: attempting to load /tmp/jffs_cfg/upper/etc/config/fstab
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 user.info kernel: [ 16.427227] block: extroot: not configured
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.notice kernel: [ 17.660756] jffs2: notice: (421) jffs2_build_xattr_subsystem: complete building xattr subsystem, 15 of xdatum (2 unchecked, 13 orphan) and 36 of xref (17 dead, 0 orphan) found.
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 user.info kernel: [ 19.454040] block: attempting to load /tmp/jffs_cfg/upper/etc/config/fstab
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 user.info kernel: [ 19.515313] block: extroot: not configured
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 user.info kernel: [ 19.520925] mount_root: switching to jffs2 overlay
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.warn kernel: [ 19.591175] overlayfs: upper fs does not support tmpfile.
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 user.warn kernel: [ 19.604052] urandom-seed: Seeding with /etc/urandom.seed
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 user.info kernel: [ 19.894289] procd: - early -
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 user.info kernel: [ 19.897350] procd: - watchdog -
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 user.info kernel: [ 20.654663] procd: - watchdog -
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 user.info kernel: [ 20.658189] procd: - ubus -
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.notice kernel: [ 21.238943] random: ubusd: uninitialized urandom read (4 bytes read)
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.notice kernel: [ 21.492630] random: ubusd: uninitialized urandom read (4 bytes read)
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.notice kernel: [ 21.503334] random: ubusd: uninitialized urandom read (4 bytes read)
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.notice kernel: [ 22.302664] random: ubusd: uninitialized urandom read (4 bytes read)
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.notice kernel: [ 22.314840] random: ubusd: uninitialized urandom read (4 bytes read)
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.notice kernel: [ 22.321395] random: ubusd: uninitialized urandom read (4 bytes read)
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 user.info kernel: [ 22.341446] procd: - init -
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 user.info kernel: [ 23.544153] kmodloader: loading kernel modules from /etc/modules.d/*
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.info kernel: [ 23.603945] tun: Universal TUN/TAP device driver, 1.6
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.info kernel: [ 23.641254] ip6_tables: (C) 2000-2006 Netfilter Core Team
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.info kernel: [ 23.675400] Netfilter messages via NETLINK v0.30.
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.info kernel: [ 23.692696] ip_set: protocol 6
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.info kernel: [ 23.802540] u32 classifier
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.info kernel: [ 23.805314] input device check on
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.info kernel: [ 23.809042] Actions configured
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.info kernel: [ 23.829757] Mirror/redirect action on
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.info kernel: [ 23.853739] nf_conntrack version 0.5.0 (2048 buckets, 8192 max)
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.info kernel: [ 23.901544] fuse init (API version 7.26)
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.info kernel: [ 23.920742] usbcore: registered new interface driver cdc_acm
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.info kernel: [ 23.926603] cdc_acm: USB Abstract Control Model driver for USB modems and ISDN adapters
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.info kernel: [ 24.024016] usbcore: registered new interface driver cdc_wdm
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.info kernel: [ 24.032448] Loading modules backported from Linux version wt-2017-11-01-0-gfe248fc2c180
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.info kernel: [ 24.040626] Backport generated by backports.git v4.14-rc2-1-31-g86cf0e5d
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.info kernel: [ 24.055625] ip_tables: (C) 2000-2006 Netfilter Core Team
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.info kernel: [ 24.070223] ctnetlink v0.93: registering with nfnetlink.
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.info kernel: [ 24.259027] usbcore: registered new interface driver usblp
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.info kernel: [ 24.294400] usbcore: registered new interface driver usbserial
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.info kernel: [ 24.300508] usbcore: registered new interface driver usbserial_generic
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.info kernel: [ 24.307325] usbserial: USB Serial support registered for generic
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.info kernel: [ 24.419728] xt_time: kernel timezone is -0000
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.info kernel: [ 24.435330] usbcore: registered new interface driver cdc_ether
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.info kernel: [ 24.455806] usbcore: registered new interface driver cdc_ncm
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.info kernel: [ 24.596777] usbcore: registered new interface driver huawei_cdc_ncm
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.info kernel: [ 24.730998] PPP generic driver version 2.4.2
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.info kernel: [ 24.754330] NET: Registered protocol family 24
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.info kernel: [ 24.768858] qmi_wwan 1-1.3:1.8: cdc-wdm0: USB WDM device
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.info kernel: [ 24.782965] qmi_wwan 1-1.3:1.8 wwan0: register 'qmi_wwan' at usb-101c0000.ehci-1.3, WWAN/QMI device, 2e:a6:58:b5:27:46
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.info kernel: [ 24.794209] usbcore: registered new interface driver qmi_wwan
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.info kernel: [ 24.854279] usbcore: registered new interface driver rndis_host
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.info kernel: [ 24.915935] usbcore: registered new interface driver sierra
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.info kernel: [ 24.921726] usbserial: USB Serial support registered for Sierra USB modem
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.info kernel: [ 24.945746] usbcore: registered new interface driver sierra_net
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.info kernel: [ 24.975314] usbcore: registered new interface driver cdc_mbim
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.info kernel: [ 24.993448] usbcore: registered new interface driver option
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.info kernel: [ 24.999232] usbserial: USB Serial support registered for GSM modem (1-port)
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.info kernel: [ 25.038664] usbcore: registered new interface driver qcserial
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.info kernel: [ 25.044718] usbserial: USB Serial support registered for Qualcomm USB modem
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.info kernel: [ 25.072776] qcserial 1-1.3:1.0: Qualcomm USB modem converter detected
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.info kernel: [ 25.079769] usb 1-1.3: Qualcomm USB modem converter now attached to ttyUSB0
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.info kernel: [ 25.103179] qcserial 1-1.3:1.2: Qualcomm USB modem converter detected
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.info kernel: [ 25.110190] usb 1-1.3: Qualcomm USB modem converter now attached to ttyUSB1
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.info kernel: [ 25.143227] qcserial 1-1.3:1.3: Qualcomm USB modem converter detected
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.info kernel: [ 25.150225] usb 1-1.3: Qualcomm USB modem converter now attached to ttyUSB2
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.info kernel: [ 25.251489] rt2800_wmac 10180000.wmac: loaded eeprom from mtd device "factory"
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.info kernel: [ 25.258950] ieee80211 phy0: rt2x00_set_rt: Info - RT chipset 6352, rev 0500 detected
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.info kernel: [ 25.266873] ieee80211 phy0: rt2x00_set_rf: Info - RF chipset 7620 detected
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.debug kernel: [ 25.274611] ieee80211 phy0: Selected rate control algorithm 'minstrel_ht'
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 kern.info kernel: [ 25.312608] usbcore: registered new interface driver rt2800usb
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 user.info kernel: [ 25.343006] kmodloader: done loading kernel modules from /etc/modules.d/*
Fri Mar 13 15:07:48 2020 daemon.notice procd: /etc/rc.d/S19clear: uci: Entry not found
Fri Mar 13 15:07:52 2020 daemon.info dnsmasq[1224]: started, version 2.80 cachesize 150
Fri Mar 13 15:07:52 2020 daemon.info dnsmasq[1224]: DNS service limited to local subnets
Fri Mar 13 15:07:52 2020 daemon.info dnsmasq[1224]: compile time options: IPv6 GNU-getopt no-DBus no-i18n no-IDN DHCP DHCPv6 no-Lua TFTP conntrack ipset auth DNSSEC no-ID loop-detect inotify dumpfile
Fri Mar 13 15:07:52 2020 daemon.info dnsmasq[1224]: using local addresses only for domain test
Fri Mar 13 15:07:52 2020 daemon.info dnsmasq[1224]: using local addresses only for domain onion
Fri Mar 13 15:07:52 2020 daemon.info dnsmasq[1224]: using local addresses only for domain localhost
Fri Mar 13 15:07:52 2020 daemon.info dnsmasq[1224]: using local addresses only for domain local
Fri Mar 13 15:07:52 2020 daemon.info dnsmasq[1224]: using local addresses only for domain invalid
Fri Mar 13 15:07:52 2020 daemon.info dnsmasq[1224]: using local addresses only for domain bind
Fri Mar 13 15:07:52 2020 daemon.info dnsmasq[1224]: using local addresses only for domain lan
Fri Mar 13 15:07:52 2020 daemon.warn dnsmasq[1224]: no servers found in /tmp/resolv.conf.auto, will retry
Fri Mar 13 15:07:52 2020 daemon.info dnsmasq[1224]: read /etc/hosts - 4 addresses
Fri Mar 13 15:07:52 2020 daemon.info dnsmasq[1224]: read /tmp/hosts/dhcp.cfg01411c - 0 addresses
Fri Mar 13 15:07:53 2020 authpriv.info dropbear[1247]: Not backgrounding
Fri Mar 13 15:07:54 2020 user.notice : Added device handler type: tunnel
Fri Mar 13 15:07:54 2020 user.notice : Added device handler type: Network device
Fri Mar 13 15:07:54 2020 user.notice : Added device handler type: bridge
Fri Mar 13 15:07:54 2020 user.notice : Added device handler type: veth
Fri Mar 13 15:07:54 2020 user.notice : Added device handler type: macvlan
Fri Mar 13 15:07:54 2020 user.notice : Added device handler type: 8021ad
Fri Mar 13 15:07:54 2020 user.notice : Added device handler type: 8021q
Fri Mar 13 15:07:59 2020 daemon.err block: /dev/mtdblock5 is already mounted on /rom
Fri Mar 13 15:07:59 2020 daemon.err block: /dev/mtdblock6 is already mounted on /overlay
Fri Mar 13 15:08:03 2020 kern.info kernel: [ 44.624737] 8021q: adding VLAN 0 to HW filter on device eth0
Fri Mar 13 15:08:03 2020 kern.info kernel: [ 44.650792] br-lan: port 1(eth0.1) entered blocking state
Fri Mar 13 15:08:03 2020 kern.info kernel: [ 44.656556] br-lan: port 1(eth0.1) entered disabled state
Fri Mar 13 15:08:03 2020 kern.info kernel: [ 44.662498] device eth0.1 entered promiscuous mode
Fri Mar 13 15:08:03 2020 kern.info kernel: [ 44.667399] device eth0 entered promiscuous mode
Fri Mar 13 15:08:03 2020 kern.info kernel: [ 44.732475] br-lan: port 1(eth0.1) entered blocking state
Fri Mar 13 15:08:03 2020 kern.info kernel: [ 44.738004] br-lan: port 1(eth0.1) entered forwarding state
Fri Mar 13 15:08:03 2020 kern.info kernel: [ 44.743973] IPv6: ADDRCONF(NETDEV_UP): br-lan: link is not ready
Fri Mar 13 15:08:03 2020 daemon.notice netifd: Interface 'lan' is enabled
Fri Mar 13 15:08:03 2020 daemon.notice netifd: Interface 'lan' is setting up now
Fri Mar 13 15:08:03 2020 daemon.notice netifd: Interface 'lan' is now up
Fri Mar 13 15:08:03 2020 daemon.notice netifd: Interface 'loopback' is enabled
Fri Mar 13 15:08:03 2020 daemon.notice netifd: Interface 'loopback' is setting up now
Fri Mar 13 15:08:03 2020 daemon.notice netifd: Interface 'loopback' is now up
Fri Mar 13 15:08:03 2020 daemon.notice netifd: Interface 'wan' is enabled
Fri Mar 13 15:08:03 2020 daemon.notice netifd: Interface 'wan6' is enabled
Fri Mar 13 15:08:03 2020 daemon.notice netifd: bridge 'br-lan' link is up
Fri Mar 13 15:08:03 2020 daemon.notice netifd: Interface 'lan' has link connectivity
Fri Mar 13 15:08:03 2020 daemon.notice netifd: Network device 'eth0' link is up
Fri Mar 13 15:08:03 2020 daemon.notice netifd: VLAN 'eth0.1' link is up
Fri Mar 13 15:08:03 2020 daemon.notice netifd: Network device 'lo' link is up
Fri Mar 13 15:08:03 2020 daemon.notice netifd: Interface 'loopback' has link connectivity
Fri Mar 13 15:08:03 2020 daemon.notice netifd: VLAN 'eth0.2' link is up
Fri Mar 13 15:08:03 2020 daemon.notice netifd: Interface 'wan' has link connectivity
Fri Mar 13 15:08:03 2020 daemon.notice netifd: Interface 'wan' is setting up now
Fri Mar 13 15:08:03 2020 daemon.notice netifd: Interface 'wan6' has link connectivity
Fri Mar 13 15:08:03 2020 daemon.notice netifd: Interface 'wan6' is setting up now
Fri Mar 13 15:08:04 2020 user.notice URL-DEBUG: hotplug (iface): action='ifup' interface='lan'
Fri Mar 13 15:08:04 2020 daemon.notice netifd: wan (1674): udhcpc: started, v1.28.4
Fri Mar 13 15:08:04 2020 daemon.notice netifd: wan (1674): udhcpc: sending discover
Fri Mar 13 15:08:05 2020 kern.info kernel: [ 46.542005] IPv6: ADDRCONF(NETDEV_CHANGE): br-lan: link becomes ready
Fri Mar 13 15:08:06 2020 user.notice mwan3[1618]: Using firewall mask 0x3F00
Fri Mar 13 15:08:07 2020 user.notice mwan3[1618]: Max interface count is 60
Fri Mar 13 15:08:08 2020 daemon.notice netifd: wan (1674): udhcpc: sending discover
Fri Mar 13 15:08:08 2020 user.notice mac80211: Failed command: iw phy phy0 set antenna all all
Fri Mar 13 15:08:08 2020 daemon.notice netifd: radio0 (1621): command failed: Not supported (-122)
Fri Mar 13 15:08:08 2020 user.notice mac80211: Failed command: iw phy phy0 set distance 0
Fri Mar 13 15:08:08 2020 user.notice firewall: Reloading firewall due to ifup of lan (br-lan)
Fri Mar 13 15:08:09 2020 user.notice ucitrack: Setting up /etc/config/network reload dependency on /etc/config/dhcp
Fri Mar 13 15:08:09 2020 user.notice ucitrack: Setting up /etc/config/network reload dependency on /etc/config/radvd
Fri Mar 13 15:08:09 2020 user.notice ucitrack: Setting up /etc/config/wireless reload dependency on /etc/config/network
Fri Mar 13 15:08:10 2020 user.notice ucitrack: Setting up /etc/config/firewall reload dependency on /etc/config/luci-splash
Fri Mar 13 15:08:10 2020 user.notice ucitrack: Setting up /etc/config/firewall reload dependency on /etc/config/qos
Fri Mar 13 15:08:10 2020 user.notice ucitrack: Setting up /etc/config/firewall reload dependency on /etc/config/miniupnpd
Fri Mar 13 15:08:10 2020 user.notice ucitrack: Setting up /etc/config/firewall reload dependency on /etc/config/sqm
Fri Mar 13 15:08:11 2020 daemon.notice netifd: wan (1674): udhcpc: sending discover
Fri Mar 13 15:08:11 2020 user.notice ucitrack: Setting up /etc/config/dhcp reload dependency on /etc/config/odhcpd
Fri Mar 13 15:08:11 2020 user.notice ucitrack: Setting up non-init /etc/config/fstab reload handler: /sbin/block mount
Fri Mar 13 15:08:12 2020 user.notice ucitrack: Setting up /etc/config/system reload trigger for non-procd /etc/init.d/led
Fri Mar 13 15:08:12 2020 daemon.info dnsmasq[1224]: exiting on receipt of SIGTERM
Fri Mar 13 15:08:12 2020 user.notice ucitrack: Setting up /etc/config/system reload dependency on /etc/config/luci_statistics
Fri Mar 13 15:08:12 2020 user.notice ucitrack: Setting up /etc/config/system reload dependency on /etc/config/dhcp
Fri Mar 13 15:08:13 2020 daemon.info dnsmasq[2104]: started, version 2.80 cachesize 150
Fri Mar 13 15:08:13 2020 user.notice ucitrack: Setting up /etc/config/mwan3 reload trigger for non-procd /etc/init.d/mwan3
Fri Mar 13 15:08:13 2020 daemon.info dnsmasq[2104]: DNS service limited to local subnets
Fri Mar 13 15:08:13 2020 daemon.info dnsmasq[2104]: compile time options: IPv6 GNU-getopt no-DBus no-i18n no-IDN DHCP DHCPv6 no-Lua TFTP conntrack ipset auth DNSSEC no-ID loop-detect inotify dumpfile
Fri Mar 13 15:08:13 2020 daemon.info dnsmasq-dhcp[2104]: DHCP, IP range 192.168.1.100 -- 192.168.1.249, lease time 12h
Fri Mar 13 15:08:13 2020 daemon.info dnsmasq[2104]: using local addresses only for domain test
Fri Mar 13 15:08:13 2020 daemon.info dnsmasq[2104]: using local addresses only for domain onion
Fri Mar 13 15:08:13 2020 daemon.info dnsmasq[2104]: using local addresses only for domain localhost
Fri Mar 13 15:08:13 2020 daemon.info dnsmasq[2104]: using local addresses only for domain local
Fri Mar 13 15:08:13 2020 daemon.info dnsmasq[2104]: using local addresses only for domain invalid
Fri Mar 13 15:08:13 2020 daemon.info dnsmasq[2104]: using local addresses only for domain bind
Fri Mar 13 15:08:13 2020 daemon.info dnsmasq[2104]: using local addresses only for domain lan
Fri Mar 13 15:08:13 2020 daemon.warn dnsmasq[2104]: no servers found in /tmp/resolv.conf.auto, will retry
Fri Mar 13 15:08:13 2020 daemon.info dnsmasq[2104]: read /etc/hosts - 4 addresses
Fri Mar 13 15:08:13 2020 daemon.info dnsmasq[2104]: read /tmp/hosts/dhcp.cfg01411c - 2 addresses
Fri Mar 13 15:08:13 2020 daemon.info dnsmasq-dhcp[2104]: read /etc/ethers - 0 addresses
Fri Mar 13 15:08:13 2020 daemon.err hostapd: Configuration file: /var/run/hostapd-phy0.conf
Fri Mar 13 15:08:14 2020 user.notice usb-modeswitch: Remove early Modeswitch
Fri Mar 13 15:08:14 2020 kern.info kernel: [ 55.551591] IPv6: ADDRCONF(NETDEV_UP): wlan0: link is not ready
Fri Mar 13 15:08:14 2020 kern.info kernel: [ 55.591985] br-lan: port 2(wlan0) entered blocking state
Fri Mar 13 15:08:14 2020 kern.info kernel: [ 55.597498] br-lan: port 2(wlan0) entered disabled state
Fri Mar 13 15:08:14 2020 kern.info kernel: [ 55.603324] device wlan0 entered promiscuous mode
Fri Mar 13 15:08:14 2020 daemon.notice hostapd: wlan0: interface state UNINITIALIZED->COUNTRY_UPDATE
Fri Mar 13 15:08:14 2020 daemon.err hostapd: Using interface wlan0 with hwaddr 78:a3:51:6f:d0:80 and ssid "Neuromancer"
Fri Mar 13 15:08:14 2020 user.notice URL-DEBUG: hotplug (iface): action='ifup' interface='loopback'
Fri Mar 13 15:08:15 2020 daemon.notice procd: /etc/rc.d/S96led: setting up led wifi
Fri Mar 13 15:08:15 2020 daemon.notice procd: /etc/rc.d/S96led: setting up led USB
Fri Mar 13 15:08:15 2020 daemon.notice procd: /etc/rc.d/S96led: Skipping trigger 'usbport' for led 'USB' due to missing kernel module
Fri Mar 13 15:08:15 2020 daemon.notice procd: /etc/rc.d/S96led: setting up led lan1
Fri Mar 13 15:08:16 2020 daemon.notice procd: /etc/rc.d/S96led: setting up led lan2
Fri Mar 13 15:08:16 2020 daemon.notice procd: /etc/rc.d/S96led: setting up led lan3
Fri Mar 13 15:08:16 2020 daemon.notice procd: /etc/rc.d/S96led: setting up led lan4
Fri Mar 13 15:08:16 2020 daemon.notice procd: /etc/rc.d/S96led: setting up led wan
Fri Mar 13 15:08:16 2020 kern.warn kernel: [ 57.522450] ieee80211 phy0: rt2800_config_txpower_rt6352: Warning - ignoring EEPROM HT40 power delta: -2
Fri Mar 13 15:08:16 2020 kern.info kernel: [ 57.555601] IPv6: ADDRCONF(NETDEV_CHANGE): wlan0: link becomes ready
Fri Mar 13 15:08:16 2020 kern.info kernel: [ 57.562393] br-lan: port 2(wlan0) entered blocking state
Fri Mar 13 15:08:16 2020 kern.info kernel: [ 57.567823] br-lan: port 2(wlan0) entered forwarding state
Fri Mar 13 15:08:16 2020 daemon.notice hostapd: wlan0: interface state COUNTRY_UPDATE->ENABLED
Fri Mar 13 15:08:16 2020 daemon.notice hostapd: wlan0: AP-ENABLED
Fri Mar 13 15:08:16 2020 daemon.notice procd: /etc/rc.d/S98buttons: uci: Entry not found
Fri Mar 13 15:08:16 2020 daemon.notice netifd: Network device 'wlan0' link is up
Fri Mar 13 15:08:17 2020 user.notice Hotspot Initialize: Hotspot Firewall
Fri Mar 13 15:08:17 2020 user.notice ROOter Initialize: Initializing Rooter
Fri Mar 13 15:08:18 2020 daemon.notice procd: /etc/rc.d/S99rooter: uci: Entry not found
Fri Mar 13 15:08:18 2020 daemon.notice procd: /etc/rc.d/S99rooter: uci: Entry not found
Fri Mar 13 15:08:18 2020 daemon.info dnsmasq[2104]: exiting on receipt of SIGTERM
Fri Mar 13 15:08:19 2020 daemon.notice procd: /etc/rc.d/S99rooter: udhcpc: started, v1.28.4
Fri Mar 13 15:08:19 2020 daemon.notice procd: /etc/rc.d/S99rooter: udhcpc: sending discover
Fri Mar 13 15:08:22 2020 daemon.notice procd: /etc/rc.d/S99rooter: udhcpc: no lease, failing
Fri Mar 13 15:08:22 2020 daemon.info dnsmasq[2510]: started, version 2.80 cachesize 150
Fri Mar 13 15:08:22 2020 daemon.info dnsmasq[2510]: DNS service limited to local subnets
Fri Mar 13 15:08:22 2020 daemon.info dnsmasq[2510]: compile time options: IPv6 GNU-getopt no-DBus no-i18n no-IDN DHCP DHCPv6 no-Lua TFTP conntrack ipset auth DNSSEC no-ID loop-detect inotify dumpfile
Fri Mar 13 15:08:22 2020 daemon.info dnsmasq-dhcp[2510]: DHCP, IP range 192.168.1.100 -- 192.168.1.249, lease time 12h
Fri Mar 13 15:08:22 2020 daemon.info dnsmasq[2510]: using local addresses only for domain test
Fri Mar 13 15:08:22 2020 daemon.info dnsmasq[2510]: using local addresses only for domain onion
Fri Mar 13 15:08:22 2020 daemon.info dnsmasq[2510]: using local addresses only for domain localhost
Fri Mar 13 15:08:22 2020 daemon.info dnsmasq[2510]: using local addresses only for domain local
Fri Mar 13 15:08:22 2020 daemon.info dnsmasq[2510]: using local addresses only for domain invalid
Fri Mar 13 15:08:22 2020 daemon.info dnsmasq[2510]: using local addresses only for domain bind
Fri Mar 13 15:08:22 2020 daemon.info dnsmasq[2510]: using local addresses only for domain lan
Fri Mar 13 15:08:22 2020 daemon.warn dnsmasq[2510]: no servers found in /tmp/resolv.conf.auto, will retry
Fri Mar 13 15:08:22 2020 daemon.info dnsmasq[2510]: read /etc/hosts - 4 addresses
Fri Mar 13 15:08:22 2020 daemon.info dnsmasq[2510]: read /tmp/hosts/dhcp.cfg01411c - 2 addresses
Fri Mar 13 15:08:22 2020 daemon.info dnsmasq-dhcp[2510]: read /etc/ethers - 0 addresses
Fri Mar 13 15:08:23 2020 daemon.info procd: - init complete -
Fri Mar 13 15:08:26 2020 user.notice HOTSPOT-[0.3.0] info : status ::: Hotspot Manager is currently disabled
Fri Mar 13 15:08:28 2020 user.notice usb-modeswitch: Ignoring Linux Hub
Fri Mar 13 15:08:29 2020 user.notice usb-modeswitch: Ignoring Unnamed Hub
Fri Mar 13 15:08:29 2020 user.notice usb-modeswitch: Ignoring Linux Hub
Fri Mar 13 15:08:29 2020 user.notice Log Print : Driver Name : 1 qcserial
Fri Mar 13 15:08:29 2020 user.notice Log Print : Driver Name : 2 qcserial
Fri Mar 13 15:08:29 2020 user.notice Log Print : Driver Name : 3 qcserial
Fri Mar 13 15:08:29 2020 user.notice Log Print : Driver Name : 4 qmi_wwan
Fri Mar 13 15:08:29 2020 user.notice usb-modeswitch: Add : 1-1.3: Manufacturer=Sierra_Wireless,_Incorporated Product=Sierra_Wireless_EM7565_Qualcomm®_Snapdragon™_X16_LTE-A Serial=UF94078990021546 1199 9091
Fri Mar 13 15:08:29 2020 user.notice usb-modeswitch: *****************************************************************
Fri Mar 13 15:08:29 2020 user.notice usb-modeswitch: *
Fri Mar 13 15:08:29 2020 user.notice usb-modeswitch: * Start of Modem Detection and Connection Information
Fri Mar 13 15:08:29 2020 user.notice usb-modeswitch: * Product=Sierra_Wireless_EM7565_Qualcomm®_Snapdragon™_X16_LTE-A 1199 9091
Fri Mar 13 15:08:29 2020 user.notice usb-modeswitch: *****************************************************************
Fri Mar 13 15:08:30 2020 user.notice usb-modeswitch: *****************************************************************
Fri Mar 13 15:08:30 2020 user.notice usb-modeswitch: *
Fri Mar 13 15:08:30 2020 user.notice usb-modeswitch: * This device does not have a switch data file
Fri Mar 13 15:08:30 2020 user.notice usb-modeswitch: * Product=Sierra_Wireless_EM7565_Qualcomm®_Snapdragon™_X16_LTE-A 1199 9091
Fri Mar 13 15:08:30 2020 user.notice usb-modeswitch: *****************************************************************
Fri Mar 13 15:08:40 2020 user.notice usb-modeswitch: *****************************************************************
Fri Mar 13 15:08:40 2020 user.notice usb-modeswitch: *
Fri Mar 13 15:08:40 2020 user.notice usb-modeswitch: * Switched to : 1199:9091
Fri Mar 13 15:08:40 2020 user.notice usb-modeswitch: *****************************************************************
Fri Mar 13 15:08:40 2020 user.notice Log Print : Driver Name : 1 qcserial
Fri Mar 13 15:08:40 2020 user.notice Log Print : Driver Name : 2 qcserial
Fri Mar 13 15:08:40 2020 user.notice Log Print : Driver Name : 3 qcserial
Fri Mar 13 15:08:40 2020 user.notice Log Print : Driver Name : 4 qmi_wwan
Fri Mar 13 15:08:40 2020 user.notice usb-modeswitch: * ProtoFind returns : 2
Fri Mar 13 15:08:40 2020 user.notice usb-modeswitch: Found Modem1
Fri Mar 13 15:08:40 2020 user.notice usb-modeswitch: Connecting a QMI Modem
Fri Mar 13 15:08:40 2020 user.notice Create Connection: Start QMI Connection
Fri Mar 13 15:08:45 2020 user.notice Create Connection: QMI Comm Port : /dev/ttyUSB2
Fri Mar 13 15:08:52 2020 user.notice Create Connection: WDA-GET-DATA-FORMAT is "raw-ip"
Fri Mar 13 15:08:54 2020 kern.notice kernel: [ 74.354359] random: crng init done
Fri Mar 13 15:08:54 2020 kern.notice kernel: [ 74.357853] random: 3 urandom warning(s) missed due to ratelimiting
Fri Mar 13 15:08:59 2020 user.notice Get Profile: Default Profile Used
Fri Mar 13 15:08:59 2020 user.notice Create Connection: Profile for Modem1 sets interface to WAN1
Fri Mar 13 15:08:59 2020 user.notice Create Connection: Modem1 is using WAN1
Fri Mar 13 15:09:00 2020 user.notice Create Connection: Pincode in script
Fri Mar 13 15:09:00 2020 user.notice Create Connection: Attempting to Connect
Fri Mar 13 15:09:07 2020 user.notice sms process: SMS Supported
Fri Mar 13 15:09:13 2020 user.notice QMI Connect: WDA-GET-DATA-FORMAT is "raw-ip"
Fri Mar 13 15:09:15 2020 user.notice QMI Connect: Waiting for network registration
Fri Mar 13 15:09:15 2020 user.notice QMI Connect: Starting network broadband
Fri Mar 13 15:09:15 2020 user.notice QMI Connect: Connection returned : 1759001888
Fri Mar 13 15:09:15 2020 user.notice QMI Connect: status is "connected"
Fri Mar 13 15:09:15 2020 user.notice sms process: Reread SMS Messages on Modem 1
Fri Mar 13 15:09:15 2020 user.notice QMI Connect: GET-CURRENT-SETTINGS is {"pdp-type":"ipv4-or-ipv6","ip-family":"ipv4","mtu":1430,"ipv4":{"ip":"10.22.150.161","dns1":"172.26.38.1","gateway":"10.22.150.162","subnet":"255.255.255.252"},"ipv6":{},"domain-names":{}}
Fri Mar 13 15:09:16 2020 user.notice QMI Connect: IPv6 Connection returned : 1757394272
Fri Mar 13 15:09:16 2020 user.notice QMI Connect: IPv6 status is "connected"
Fri Mar 13 15:09:16 2020 user.notice QMI Connect: IPv6 GET-CURRENT-SETTINGS is {"pdp-type":"ipv4-or-ipv6","ip-family":"ipv6","mtu":2000,"ipv4":{},"ipv6":{"ip":"2600:380:551d:1264:c91c:d82f:951a:ac1c","ip-prefix-length":64,"gateway":"2600:380:551d:1264:29ed:21c8:e0c8:d2cb","gw-prefix-length":64,"dns1":"fc00:a:a::300"},"domain-names":{}}
Fri Mar 13 15:09:16 2020 user.notice QMI Connect: Handle raw-ip
Fri Mar 13 15:09:16 2020 daemon.notice netifd: Interface 'wan1' is enabled
Fri Mar 13 15:09:16 2020 daemon.notice netifd: Network device 'wwan0' link is up
Fri Mar 13 15:09:16 2020 daemon.notice netifd: Interface 'wan1' has link connectivity
Fri Mar 13 15:09:16 2020 daemon.notice netifd: Interface 'wan1' is setting up now
Fri Mar 13 15:09:17 2020 daemon.notice netifd: Interface 'wan1' is now down
Fri Mar 13 15:09:17 2020 daemon.notice netifd: Interface 'wan1' is disabled
Fri Mar 13 15:09:17 2020 daemon.notice netifd: Interface 'wan1' is enabled
Fri Mar 13 15:09:17 2020 daemon.notice netifd: Interface 'wan1' is setting up now
Fri Mar 13 15:09:17 2020 daemon.notice netifd: wan1 (3264): udhcpc: started, v1.28.4
Fri Mar 13 15:09:17 2020 daemon.notice netifd: wan1 (3264): udhcpc: sending discover
Fri Mar 13 15:09:17 2020 daemon.notice netifd: wan1 (3264): udhcpc: sending select for 10.22.150.161
Fri Mar 13 15:09:17 2020 daemon.notice netifd: wan1 (3264): udhcpc: lease of 10.22.150.161 obtained, lease time 7200
Fri Mar 13 15:09:17 2020 daemon.notice netifd: Interface 'wan1_6' is enabled
Fri Mar 13 15:09:17 2020 daemon.notice netifd: Network alias 'wwan0' link is up
Fri Mar 13 15:09:17 2020 daemon.notice netifd: Interface 'wan1_6' has link connectivity
Fri Mar 13 15:09:17 2020 daemon.notice netifd: Interface 'wan1_6' is setting up now
Fri Mar 13 15:09:17 2020 daemon.notice netifd: Interface 'wan1' is now up
Fri Mar 13 15:09:17 2020 daemon.info dnsmasq[2510]: reading /tmp/resolv.conf.auto
Fri Mar 13 15:09:17 2020 daemon.info dnsmasq[2510]: using local addresses only for domain test
Fri Mar 13 15:09:17 2020 daemon.info dnsmasq[2510]: using local addresses only for domain onion
Fri Mar 13 15:09:17 2020 daemon.info dnsmasq[2510]: using local addresses only for domain localhost
Fri Mar 13 15:09:17 2020 daemon.info dnsmasq[2510]: using local addresses only for domain local
Fri Mar 13 15:09:17 2020 daemon.info dnsmasq[2510]: using local addresses only for domain invalid
Fri Mar 13 15:09:17 2020 daemon.info dnsmasq[2510]: using local addresses only for domain bind
Fri Mar 13 15:09:17 2020 daemon.info dnsmasq[2510]: using local addresses only for domain lan
Fri Mar 13 15:09:17 2020 daemon.info dnsmasq[2510]: using nameserver 172.26.38.1#53
Fri Mar 13 15:09:17 2020 user.notice URL-DEBUG: hotplug (iface): action='ifup' interface='wan1'
Fri Mar 13 15:09:18 2020 user.notice firewall: Reloading firewall due to ifup of wan1 (wwan0)
Fri Mar 13 15:18:01 2020 daemon.notice netifd: Interface 'wan1_6' is now up
Fri Mar 13 15:18:01 2020 daemon.info dnsmasq[2510]: reading /tmp/resolv.conf.auto
Fri Mar 13 15:18:01 2020 daemon.info dnsmasq[2510]: using local addresses only for domain test
Fri Mar 13 15:18:01 2020 daemon.info dnsmasq[2510]: using local addresses only for domain onion
Fri Mar 13 15:18:01 2020 daemon.info dnsmasq[2510]: using local addresses only for domain localhost
Fri Mar 13 15:18:01 2020 daemon.info dnsmasq[2510]: using local addresses only for domain local
Fri Mar 13 15:18:01 2020 daemon.info dnsmasq[2510]: using local addresses only for domain invalid
Fri Mar 13 15:18:01 2020 daemon.info dnsmasq[2510]: using local addresses only for domain bind
Fri Mar 13 15:18:01 2020 daemon.info dnsmasq[2510]: using local addresses only for domain lan
Fri Mar 13 15:18:01 2020 daemon.info dnsmasq[2510]: using nameserver fc00:a:a::300#53
Fri Mar 13 15:18:01 2020 daemon.info dnsmasq[2510]: using nameserver 172.26.38.1#53
Fri Mar 13 15:18:02 2020 user.notice URL-DEBUG: hotplug (iface): action='ifup' interface='wan1_6'
Fri Mar 13 15:18:02 2020 daemon.warn odhcpd[1331]: A default route is present but there is no public prefix on br-lan thus we don't announce a default route!
Fri Mar 13 15:18:03 2020 daemon.info dnsmasq[2510]: read /etc/hosts - 4 addresses
Fri Mar 13 15:18:03 2020 daemon.info dnsmasq[2510]: read /tmp/hosts/odhcpd - 0 addresses
Fri Mar 13 15:18:03 2020 daemon.info dnsmasq[2510]: read /tmp/hosts/dhcp.cfg01411c - 2 addresses
Fri Mar 13 15:18:03 2020 daemon.info dnsmasq-dhcp[2510]: read /etc/ethers - 0 addresses
Fri Mar 13 15:18:10 2020 user.notice Create Connection: Connected
Fri Mar 13 15:18:10 2020 user.notice Connection Monitor: Start Connection Monitor for Modem 1
Fri Mar 13 15:19:48 2020 daemon.info hostapd: wlan0: STA 60:03:08:9d:f6:1c IEEE 802.11: authenticated
Fri Mar 13 15:19:48 2020 daemon.info hostapd: wlan0: STA 60:03:08:9d:f6:1c IEEE 802.11: associated (aid 1)
Fri Mar 13 15:19:48 2020 daemon.notice hostapd: wlan0: AP-STA-CONNECTED 60:03:08:9d:f6:1c
Fri Mar 13 15:19:48 2020 daemon.info hostapd: wlan0: STA 60:03:08:9d:f6:1c WPA: pairwise key handshake completed (WPA)
Fri Mar 13 15:19:48 2020 daemon.info hostapd: wlan0: STA 60:03:08:9d:f6:1c WPA: group key handshake completed (WPA)
Fri Mar 13 15:19:49 2020 daemon.info dnsmasq-dhcp[2510]: DHCPREQUEST(br-lan) 192.168.1.142 60:03:08:9d:f6:1c
Fri Mar 13 15:19:49 2020 daemon.info dnsmasq-dhcp[2510]: DHCPACK(br-lan) 192.168.1.142 60:03:08:9d:f6:1c rmcmahan-ltm
Fri Mar 13 15:20:27 2020 daemon.err uhttpd[1757]: luci: accepted login on /admin/status/realtime for root from 192.168.1.142
JimHelms
Site Admin

Post by JimHelms »

robonova wrote: Fri Mar 13, 2020 9:07 am Also, I'm not seeing a band locking tutorial, can you point me to a good one?
Try HERE.
robonova

Post by robonova »

JimHelms wrote: Fri Mar 13, 2020 9:55 am Try HERE.
Thanks again Jim. I made some edits to my last post and added some logging because my modem disappeared last night and I had to reboot it to bring it back. I was getting kicked off WiFi some too but I think I fixed it by disenabling "Dissassociate On Low Ack"
JimHelms
Site Admin

Post by JimHelms »

The first thing I would do is disable Connection Monitor if it is enabled. Looks from the log it is:

Code: Select all

Connection Monitor: Start Connection Monitor for Modem 1
If you will look under Services tab, you will see The Wireless Haven Ping. Enable that and SAVE.

Then, do a hard (power off/power on) reboot.
robonova

Post by robonova »

If I go to "Connection Monitoring" in the default profile it says Connection Monitoring Status Disabled.
robonova

Post by robonova »

JimHelms wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 2:49 pm This is what I would recommend.

So I did this yesterday and started seeing the same type of things happen with reboots and disconnects so today i did it again. It seems to work fine for a short time but then not and when I go to the login to the router I see this and I have to reboot:

/usr/lib/lua/luci/dispatcher.lua:234: /etc/config/luci seems to be corrupt, unable to find section 'main'
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'assert'
/usr/lib/lua/luci/dispatcher.lua:234: in function 'dispatch'
/usr/lib/lua/luci/dispatcher.lua:127: in function </usr/lib/lua/luci/dispatcher.lua:126>
BillA

Post by BillA »

robonova wrote: Fri Mar 13, 2020 4:57 pm So I did this yesterday and started seeing the same type of things happen with reboots and disconnects so today i did it again. It seems to work fine for a short time but then not and when I go to the login to the router I see this and I have to reboot:

/usr/lib/lua/luci/dispatcher.lua:234: /etc/config/luci seems to be corrupt, unable to find section 'main'
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'assert'
/usr/lib/lua/luci/dispatcher.lua:234: in function 'dispatch'
/usr/lib/lua/luci/dispatcher.lua:127: in function </usr/lib/lua/luci/dispatcher.lua:126>

The most common cause for random reboots, modem disconnects is an under powered router.
Either the power adapter is unable to supply enough amperage despite what's on the label, or during load spikes (modem/WiFi transmissions) it's simply unable to keep up with sudden load increases. Try another better quality 2.5Amp or higher power adapter, just make sure the connector's size matches the router's jack perfectly.
bigman247

Post by bigman247 »

We ended up going the DMZ route on the WE826-T2 and buying a separate router. So far it's been rock solid. I never did figure out which device(s) were causing the WiFi to crash.
zbigb

Post by zbigb »

Depending on the LTE frequency and WiFi channel you are locked on to there can be interference. My modem is locked into Sprint band 41 (2496 MHz - 2690 MHz). The WIFI 2.4Ghz band ranges from 2401 MHz up to 2495 MHz depending on the WIFI channel the router locks into. After shutting the WIFI off in my WE826 and using a separate WIFI router nowhere near the modem, there are far less required modem reboots and a higher quality LTE signal. Higher LTE speeds as well. I believe the adjacent bands and adjacent transmitter/receivers did not play well.
BillA

Post by BillA »

zbigb wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:00 pm Depending on the LTE frequency and WiFi channel you are locked on to there can be interference. My modem is locked into Sprint band 41 (2496 MHz - 2690 MHz). The WIFI 2.4Ghz band ranges from 2401 MHz up to 2495 MHz depending on the WIFI channel the router locks into. After shutting the WIFI off in my WE826 and using a separate WIFI router nowhere near the modem, there are far less required modem reboots and a higher quality LTE signal. Higher LTE speeds as well. I believe the adjacent bands and adjacent transmitter/receivers did not play well.

It seems to be the WiFi chips in the WE826 router along with the modem which sometimes create high load spikes depending on the transmitter power, thereby causing reboots. It kind of defeats the whole purpose of having an all-in-one router, but it can be mitigated with a higher than 2Amp power adapter. From my experience using a WG3526 with a 2.5Amp or higher power adapter works without reboots.
zbigb

Post by zbigb »

Using a higher current supply definitely helps. Have you tried the 2.5 Amp power adapter with a WE826? The data sheets for the MT7620 wifi chip show it draws 840mA normally and can draw peaks up to 1400mA. The 7455 can draw 1100mA continuous when transmitting and can draw more momentarily. There are a lot of variables for current draw for both of these packages and the WE826 can easily use 2 amps under normal conditions. What also complicates things, is that many supplies don't really put out what they are rated for. I was running into disconnect problems, especially when running in aggregated mode so I switched to a 5 amp supply to clearly eliminate the supply question. I only mentioned the adjacent frequency band interference because I could see the RSSI and SNR change when the WIFI transmitter is near the LTE antenna. It does not matter if the WIFI source is from the WE826 or an external hotspot, the RSSI changes. Maybe that's just the price to pay for all in one convenience.
ChrisTork

Post by ChrisTork »

The wifi dropping out was a bug with the driver on the version of openwrt currently as the base for GO or others. In version 19.07.2 this was fixed. I posted an updated version of GO that has this updated version of openwrt. My wifi has been stable ever since and the speeds now match what the ethernet port can pull, when before it was always half.

Return to “General and Unclassified”