Hello All

This a discussion place for anything related to wireless
Factor

Hello All

Post by Factor »

Hello All
Really like the information found here. I am new to openwrt/GO and such. Not new to tech or linux. I just wanted to say hello and hope to have some good questions as I learn here.

In general my interest is having a mobile cellular gateway. I want it to use normal ethernet wan, wifi "piggyback" wan, and cel wan. I assume if ethernet is available use that > Cel then > wifi connection.

I recently got a ZBT 1326 and a PCIe ep06-a. Something to learn on. Thanks again
BillA

Re: Hello All

Post by BillA »

Factor wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 1:40 pm Hello All
Really like the information found here. I am new to openwrt/GO and such. Not new to tech or linux. I just wanted to say hello and hope to have some good questions as I learn here.

In general my interest is having a mobile cellular gateway. I want it to use normal ethernet wan, wifi "piggyback" wan, and cel wan. I assume if ethernet is available use that > Cel then > wifi connection.

I recently got a ZBT 1326 and a PCIe ep06-a. Something to learn on. Thanks again

Were you able to get your "Cell> WiFi connection" working?
Factor

Re: Hello All

Post by Factor »

BillA wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 9:14 pm Were you able to get your "Cell> WiFi connection" working?
Bill
I am going to try the ZBT 1326 tomorrow. I was able to get the modem to present on the PC engines API3c4. I couldn't get the kmods and wifi drivers to install for my wle900 wifi module the version or kernel was too old in the GO v18 firmware.

Return to “OPEN | UNCLASSIFIED”