we826-t connected to provider but no internet

ROUTER Topics that are general or unclassified in nature, or does not belong elsewhere
Forum rules
Please assure there is not an existing forum and topic related to your post
oreoboi1993
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

we826-t connected to provider but no internet

Post by oreoboi1993 »

I been trying out different carriers to see which is the best for my location
i have set up verizon,at&t and simple mobile.

On one of the simple mobile sim card i used it was throttled since my mom is cheap and gets the $30 plan, It works even though its at 2G speeds. So i decided to get another simple mobile sim card activate $50 plan unlimited. I configure the information like i did for the other simple mobile sim card it shows all the information and that its registered and connected to the internet/carrier but yet on the computer it shows no internet connection. Just weird a throttled sim card on same carrier works no problem but another card shows but wont connect.

danielewood

Re: we826-t connected to provider but no internet

Post by danielewood »

oreoboi1993 wrote: Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:56 pm I been trying out different carriers to see which is the best for my location
i have set up verizon,at&t and simple mobile.

On one of the simple mobile sim card i used it was throttled since my mom is cheap and gets the $30 plan, It works even though its at 2G speeds. So i decided to get another simple mobile sim card activate $50 plan unlimited. I configure the information like i did for the other simple mobile sim card it shows all the information and that its registered and connected to the internet/carrier but yet on the computer it shows no internet connection. Just weird a throttled sim card on same carrier works no problem but another card shows but wont connect.

Next, you didnt show two critical things:
1. Connection Info page, with the APN of 'simple' set.
2. The Miscellaneous page with the results of running 'AT+CGDCONT?'
oreoboi1993

Post by oreoboi1993 »

hope it shows this time,
i can show you the information of the simple mobile card that is working with internet connection to compare.

JimHelms
Site Admin

Post by JimHelms »

Going forward, please upload images as opposed to using remote image hosting or links--due to the often short lived nature of these type of services or accounts that can render the topic of little value.
oreoboi1993

Post by oreoboi1993 »

just now seen the other tab for attachments :l

Return to “General and Unclassified”