Mofi Network Return Abuse

ROUTER Topics that are general or unclassified in nature, or does not belong elsewhere
Forum rules
Please assure there is not an existing forum and topic related to your post
gscheb

Mofi Network Return Abuse

Post by gscheb »

Does anyone have any experience with returning something to Mofi?

I had bought my aunt a used Mofi on ebay and it worked great still working with no issues.

Because of that I bought a brand new one and I have had nothing but issues with this thing from day one.
Now I understand that all company's have issues and lemon products it happens. But Mofi has treated me terrible. They get nasty with me on the phone about and hand up on me. Then when I call back they say that they ended the call because I was hollering. Now they are sending me emails saying that they won't all written communication because I am a liar. They actually put that in writing in an email.
They keep wiggling around trying to make it so hard to return this thing. Like they just want you to give up on it. Have never had a company treat me this way before.
Am I alone on this one? Are there other people out there with this experience from them? Is there anything that can be done about it?
BillA

Re: Mofi Network Return Abuse

Post by BillA »

gscheb wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 3:40 pm Does anyone have any experience with returning something to Mofi?

I had bought my aunt a used Mofi on ebay and it worked great still working with no issues.

Because of that I bought a brand new one and I have had nothing but issues with this thing from day one.
Now I understand that all company's have issues and lemon products it happens. But Mofi has treated me terrible. They get nasty with me on the phone about and hand up on me. Then when I call back they say that they ended the call because I was hollering. Now they are sending me emails saying that they won't all written communication because I am a liar. They actually put that in writing in an email.
They keep wiggling around trying to make it so hard to return this thing. Like they just want you to give up on it. Have never had a company treat me this way before.
Am I alone on this one? Are there other people out there with this experience from them? Is there anything that can be done about it?

Don't waste your time with those clowns, just open a case with PayPal or your credit card company, they usually side with the buyer, as long as you have an honest, valid claim. Don't worry, BillA has an answer for everything. ;D
gscheb

Re: Mofi Network Return Abuse

Post by gscheb »

Well to return to this topic about Mofi. They have now had the router back in their possession since 1-16-2020. They still where not refunding my money. Literally been calling them everyday to try to get the money back. Keep saying yes today we will do it. Then they don't and then call the next day. They said they where having technically difficulties with pay pal. So I call pay pal and they say Mofi has never contacted them about refunding. So I call again and tell them this and they say ok will do today and refund tomorrow. Refuse and say what will call over and over till they refund the money. THEY LITERALLY SAID THEY WHERE GOING TO CHARGE ME EXTRA FEE FOR HARASSMENT. Yeah cause I was abusing them expecting them to honor their guarantee. Finally today refunded my money but not the amount they said they would. Shorted me on the money. They even charged me a fee of $25 for having to call pay pal.
This company is terrible!
Truly mean that they are the worse.
If you haven't already please do not buy from these people.

Return to “General and Unclassified”