M2M EM7576 Login Error - Bad argument #1

ROUTER Topics that are general or unclassified in nature, or does not belong elsewhere
Forum rules
Please assure there is not an existing forum and topic related to your post
Sexyjesus

M2M EM7576 Login Error - Bad argument #1

Post by Sexyjesus »

Hey guys just got home and having some login issues with my M2M today. Been doing well with my temporary setup on the back deck and just received everything I need to roof mount my antennae! I made one last run to the hardware store today for the final touches for everything, and after getting home I noticed my live network status is blank across the board. Tried logging into router and receive an error at login;

/usr/lib/lua/luci/dispatcher.lua:611: bad argument #1 to 'pairs' (table expected, got nil)
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'pairs'
/usr/lib/lua/luci/dispatcher.lua:611: in function 'createtree'
/usr/lib/lua/luci/dispatcher.lua:262: in function 'dispatch'
/usr/lib/lua/luci/dispatcher.lua:127: in function </usr/lib/lua/luci/dispatcher.lua:126>

I still have connection to the internet, but Live Network Status just shows nothing. This happened out of the blue and I don't see a specific cause for it, as no settings were modified and I know everything was working splendid last night. LEDs still seem to be working fine after a reboot of the router. Since I cannot make it to the command line in the software, do I just need to reset with the button on back of the router? If so, I'm assuming that might be a system restore/reset, so will I need to remove SIM prior and re-configure everything on the network in goldenorb? Any help is appreciated as usual my friends!
Sexyjesus

Re: M2M EM7576 Login Error - Bad argument #1

Post by Sexyjesus »

https://wirelessjoint.com/viewtopic.php?t=5

Not sure if this link would help me for the M2M but considering trying it as well. Power reboot for both PC and router did nothing to fix the issue as it seems to be a software issue for sure.
Sexyjesus

Re: M2M EM7576 Login Error - Bad argument #1

Post by Sexyjesus »

For those curious, I did find the fix to this issue. I tried clearing cache through browser but to no avail. I am not experienced with PuTTY software, but was able to login through SSH and use command line

rm -r /tmp/luci-indexcache

to clear the indexcache. Everything is working as expected! This process is making me get back to my late linux skills. :lol:

Return to “General and Unclassified”