Unable to Checkout at LTEFix Shop

This a discussion place for anything related to wireless
Novafrost
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unable to Checkout at The Wireless Haven Shop

Post by Novafrost »

I'm not sure where exactly to put shop related support posts, so I'm posting here.

I've tried using a credit card that I know works, but I get an unspecified error when attempting to complete my purchase. Amazon Pay never shows shipping address info (would just show a spinner constantly). Tried logging out of Amazon Pay and back in after clearing cookie data, but now it just hangs on login altogether. I've never had an online store have such a hard time taking my money, lol.

Also, I'm using Firefox to access the site if that makes any difference. Any other thoughts or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
JimHelms
Site Admin

Re: Unable to Checkout at The Wireless Haven Shop

Post by JimHelms »

Novafrost wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:26 pm I'm not sure where exactly to put shop related support posts, so I'm posting here.
Please use one of the contact forms on the store.
Novafrost

Post by Novafrost »

JimHelms wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 5:19 am Please use one of the contact forms on the store.
Thanks! Will do!
Novafrost

Post by Novafrost »

Just a heads up. Was able to get the purchase through using IE instead of Firefox. Odd, but it worked, so I'm not complaining. Now to just wait for my parts to arrive and for me to get to work. :D

Return to “OPEN | UNCLASSIFIED”