WE1326 question

ROUTER Topics that are general or unclassified in nature, or does not belong elsewhere
Forum rules
Please assure there is not an existing forum and topic related to your post
jose.herrera

WE1326 question

Post by jose.herrera »

I know this is a odd question to ask, but the LEDS are unlabeled, I know 5 on the right are WAN/LAN and the power is on the far left but, that leaves two. And the one next to wan is constantly blinking, im assuming that is wifi, what is the one in between power and wifi?, I've never seen it on. Thank you all.
xdavidx

Re: WE1326 question

Post by xdavidx »

Good question! I haven't looked at mine close enough to tell and it did seem like more should have been in use. Interested in hearing what others have to say. It might be a limitation of router firmware too.
TonyShepherd
Has thanked: 0

Post by TonyShepherd »

There is a picture of the main board on wikidevi.com that labels the LEDs as PWR-5.8G-2.4G-WAN-LAN4-LAN3-LAN2-LAN1. The picture appears to be Version 00, so not sure how the V5 would differ. On the WE1326 that I have, the three from the left are on always on.
jose.herrera

Post by jose.herrera »

TonyShepherd wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:41 pm There is a picture of the main board on wikidevi.com that labels the LEDs as PWR-5.8G-2.4G-WAN-LAN4-LAN3-LAN2-LAN1. The picture appears to be Version 00, so not sure how the V5 would differ. On the WE1326 that I have, the three from the left are on always on.
Wow, that's odd. For me the 5.8G light never comes on. But it works no problem.
JimHelms
Site Admin

Post by JimHelms »

jose.herrera wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:02 am I know this is a odd question to ask, but the LEDS are unlabeled, I know 5 on the right are WAN/LAN and the power is on the far left but, that leaves two. And the one next to wan is constantly blinking, im assuming that is wifi, what is the one in between power and wifi?, I've never seen it on. Thank you all.
The LED's are assigned and controlled by the router firmware (i.e., GoldenOrb).

You should have a LED Configuration tab under the SYSTEM menu, though I have never messed with them.
jose.herrera

Post by jose.herrera »

JimHelms wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:09 am The LED's are assigned and controlled by the router firmware (i.e., GoldenOrb).

You should have a LED Configuration tab under the SYSTEM menu, though I have never messed with them.
I've poked around, but It seems that I can only control 2 LEDs but nothing changes.

Return to “General and Unclassified”