AT&T unlimited hotspot

Topics addressing TTL settings for Throttling, Tethering and Hotspot Usage
Forum rules
Use the SEARCH function for related topics PRIOR to posting a new topic on the same subject.
bigpal
Been thanked: 0

AT&T unlimited hotspot

Post by bigpal »

Is AT&T still a viable option for unlimited hotspot using TTL/IMEI mods? Any direction on which plan to purchase?

I'm on VZ right now and it's pretty good but I do get throttled after what must be 50GB. The problem with VZ and that the network in my area is saturated and I get 10Mbps on 5G. On my AT&T 5G android phone, I get 300Mbps.

I was on Red Pocket also and they throttled HARD after 30GB and it was unusable.

I appreciate any insight before I go spend cash on a new postpaid line. I'm a GL-X3000 and I like it a lot.

Thank you
BillA

Re: AT&T unlimited hotspot

Post by BillA »

bigpal wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 4:19 pm Is AT&T still a viable option for unlimited hotspot using TTL/IMEI mods? Any direction on which plan to purchase?

I'm on VZ right now and it's pretty good but I do get throttled after what must be 50GB. The problem with VZ and that the network in my area is saturated and I get 10Mbps on 5G. On my AT&T 5G android phone, I get 300Mbps.

I was on Red Pocket also and they throttled HARD after 30GB and it was unusable.

I appreciate any insight before I go spend cash on a new postpaid line. I'm a GL-X3000 and I like it a lot.

Thank you

Not sure you're running the factory firmware, there's also a GoldenOrb available which could give you more control over your router.
GliNet_X3000 GO-2024-02-21
http://aturnofthenut.com/autobuilds/
http://aturnofthenut.com/autobuilds/GliNet_X3000-GO2024-02-21-ABSM.zip
bigpal
Been thanked: 0

Post by bigpal »

Oh nice, I did not know this but I'll check it out. I'm new to this world of cellular hotspot/Internet.
Orlimar1

Post by Orlimar1 »

bigpal wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 7:28 pm Oh nice, I did not know this but I'll check it out. I'm new to this world of cellular hotspot/Internet.

Lots or people using the post paid $20 tablet plans in routers/modems. No need for ttl mods. But yes on imei. Make sure to sign up with a 5g imei.

Return to “TTL Settings - Throttling, Tethering and Hotspot Usage”