FRANKLIN T10 AKAXHG-RT410 THREAD

HOTSPOT Topics that are general or unclassified in nature, or does not belong elsewhere
Forum rules
Use the SEARCH function for related topics PRIOR to posting a new topic on the same subject.
Rich Hathaway

FRANKLIN T10 AKAXHG-RT410 THREAD

Post by Rich Hathaway »

Someone sent me this device to look at and since I just did the T9 I took a look at it.
It is basically just a t9 with a slightly bigger screen and a slightly diff board layout but almost the same
It is so similar I loaded t9 firmware to it and it runs fine with it.

You can see here my clone of t9 firm running on the t10
t10-t9 firm.png
partitions are all the same for the 2 devices
This is my t10 firmware
t10 firm.PNG
as of now there is no easy way to open the ports on the t10
I have not yet decrypted the backup/restore config to try that way, I will do that next.

anyone else have info on this device?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Pausedagame
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: FRANKLIN T10 AKAXHG-RT410 THREAD

Post by Pausedagame »

Ok I have a t10. I want to unlock it or get it to where I can use T-Mobile MVNOs on it. I tried a boost mobile sim and family mobile sim as well as a T-Mobile sim that was already activated to a cell phone. I tried changing the APN to a dozen different things. No internet still. How difficult would it be to flash t9 firmware to it and then unlock? I have no PC and have never flashed anything. I wish I could just unlock it somehow. It has a place to enter an unlock code but everyone says it’s impossible. The why did they include a place where you can put an unlock code? Besides I think there is FCC regs that make it so there has to be a way. I’m sure T-Mobile has a way to generate a code but will only reveal if forced by law.

Return to “General and Unclassified”