2x2 Panel Blaster Insane Results

Topics related to wireless broadband antennas
Forum rules
Use the SEARCH function for related topics PRIOR to posting a new topic on the same subject.
veritas24

2x2 Panel Blaster Insane Results

Post by veritas24 »

Man I've been on a journey finding the right antenna solution. I researched everywhere, asked tons of questions, and inevitably was directed to Wireless Haven. I was really having a hard time deciding between the 4x4 MIMO Signal Brick omni-directional, and the 2x2 MIMO Panel Blaster. I think we're all lead to believe that price is always related to results. The 4x4 Brick was over $200, but the 2x2 Panel was less than $100. I reached out to Richard at Wireless Haven describing my situation, and he ended up saying I could do really well with the LESS EXPENSIVE OPTION.

What I learned is if you really want to make use of the 4x4 Brick, you better be ready to pay more in cables than the antenna. I ended up spending about $100 on LMR-400 cables and settled on the 2x2 Flat Panel Blaster (for $80) - and holy shit does this thing work.

I already had a cellular booster, the Amazboost from Amazon, and this thing DOUBLED my mbps of the other booster for about the same cost. I haven't even compared the results to no booster at all, but it's got to be over 150-200% gains. I think I spent about $180 on this Amazboost booster last year. Damn I wish I knew about Wireless Haven.

Just check out these before and after tests. I've been tracking for a while.

12/12/23 on the Amazboost setup 84.7 MBPS download average in 3 tests.

12/23/23 on this 2x2 panel blaster and LMR-400 cables...216 MBPS download average in 3 tests.

100% increase in MBPS. WILD. The upload speed is noticeably lower in the picture, but it's been averaging about 4-5 MBPS when I lock on 5g signal, and close to 30 MBPS if I lock on B2, B4, or B66. I don't do much in the way of uploads, so not a huge concern for me.

It just goes to show - SHOP Wireless Haven, ask them questions. They will try to save you money AND give the best solution. There's no other place out there doing this.

router1.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Cellular Antennas”