InvisaGig Feature Requests and Ideas Talk Thread

Invisagig 5g Cellular Internet System - Super Simple Crazy Fast
Forum rules
Use the SEARCH function for related topics PRIOR to posting a new topic on the same subject.
amcnabb

InvisaGig Feature Requests and Ideas Talk Thread

Post by amcnabb »

Not sure if this is the appropriate place, but here is a feature request. [ Mod note: Is is now! ;) ]

Often I'll want just to block a single, low-performing band. With the current UI, do to this you have to type in all the bands, except the band you want to block. It would be nice to also have an alternative method where you could select/type-in the specific bands you don't want.

Cheers,

Andy

[Moderator Note: New topic created with this post, continue here]
Didneywhorl

Re: InvisaGig Feature Requests and Ideas Talk Thread

Post by Didneywhorl »

@hazard78

I created a new thread here for public talk on ideas.
rlucas375
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: InvisaGig Feature Requests and Ideas Talk Thread

Post by rlucas375 »

I am just wanting to share some comments on how my invisagig is working. Things are going great. I use a T-Mobile sim. There are times when things slow down but I find if I reboot the tower will switch and the speed will return. It will do it on its own but it will slow down greatly before it switches. I seems like T-Mobile is tweaking thier towers a lot. I just got a really good boost in speed. No matter what, my connection is far and above better than with the old home internet from T-Mobille. A Feature request would be able to switch towers faster when the signal strength drops below a certain level. Thoughts?

@hazarjast

Return to “InvisaGig 5g”