502Q-AE esim commands result in ERROR

Forum rules
Use the SEARCH function for related topics PRIOR to posting a new topic on the same subject.
0qnt0
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

502Q-AE esim commands result in ERROR

Post by 0qnt0 »

Hi,

I have a new Quectel 502Q-AE 5G module for direct connecting to my Panda Delta board M2 key. So far everything seems to work in Linux as well Windows I can connect providers with physical SIM inserted into the Latte Panda Slot but when it comes to provision Esim card I have some issues.

1. All esim related AT commands send via serial connection on Linux as well as putty in windows result in ERROR, so I can’t enable or create esim profiles. I have studied all PDFs provided by Quectel and here comes the 2nd issue..

2. Quectel support only provides firmware and LPAd Software for provisioning Esim via e-mail to customers there is no official download on Quectel website download zone, it does seem very weired to western customers not to get md5 checksum available for every customer?

If someone has experience with provisioning Esim on the Quectel 5G modules especially 502Q-AE I would be very happy if you could support me with this task :)

Thanks in advance,

Return to “Quectel Modems”