Info on InvisaGig from TheWirelessHaven?

Invisagig 5g Cellular Internet System - Super Simple Crazy Fast
Forum rules
Use the SEARCH function for related topics PRIOR to posting a new topic on the same subject.
AlteredLogic

Info on InvisaGig from TheWirelessHaven?

Post by AlteredLogic »

I'm interested in this new internet system The Wireless Haven has come out with so I wanted to know if anyone has a tutorial of the interface and how this system could be setup outside in a enclosure. This system is what I wanted to have years ago when I first started looking at cellular equipment, something that isn't a router and isn't wifi and that you can plug into a gaming router without any issues like double nat etc. In regards to the interface, is there band locking, band scanning, pass through feature, dns, mtu, sqm, qos, etc. Is some of these things provided by the router InvisaGig is plugged up to?
Didneywhorl

Re: Info on InvisaGig from TheWirelessHaven?

Post by Didneywhorl »

Check the tutorials/support page later tonight or tomorrow. They have a Quick start guide and Instruction docs. They just haven't been posted. They are busting to get new info out, it's a legit presale. :)
AlteredLogic

Post by AlteredLogic »

Alright sounds good, I also found more information on InvisaGig's website. Are you going to get one?
Didneywhorl

Post by Didneywhorl »

Already have one :) I'm involved in the project.
AlteredLogic

Post by AlteredLogic »

Oh okay that's pretty cool, could you tell me if it double nat when you plug it into to another routers wan port? Also. great addition that they added cell tower lock, the only router I saw that had that was the intsy connect and was one of the big reasons why I got it last year.
Didneywhorl

Post by Didneywhorl »

Nope, it's not running any routing jobs.

Think of it as just a modem, passing everything off to the host it's plugged into. If the 'host' is a single end user device it handles just it directly.
AlteredLogic

Post by AlteredLogic »

Very interesting, I would have loved to have this as an option last year before I bought the intsy Connect ha ha, don't get me wrong its a great unit but InvisaGig sounds more geared to what I originally wanted. I talked to some other people about InvisaGig and one thought it was overpriced and a $20 board and a $200 modem or something. I thought the price came from the features it has on the firmware side as well as I haven't seen anything like it so I'm sure its one of a kind to a certain extent.
Didneywhorl

Post by Didneywhorl »

I agree on wishing something like this was out already. The draw to it is the fact that it does zero routing, and just the one job. Modem comms. It's interfaced in a non-complex way, AND it's not a teeny little RF nightmare of a design.

It's likely that since it's being sold first from a store that supports and pretty much created the DIY internet building market, that everyone thinks something like this is just some Chinese made knock off thing that was crammed together for pennies and no thought or work. Everything is overpriced to people who build their own stuff from factory direct parts, and especially those who aren't running an actual business. Most, if not all, of them get paid on services and products that are sold to their customers at exponential markup; but they overlook that of course. I wont go any further into that.

I personally have been involved and know that WELL over 6 months of work by multiple people, all here in the US, have gone into getting it ready to release to the public. The main goal: Make it as easy as possible to use, and make it with a quality build that can be improved easily and the software can updated 'over the air', and then support it completely. Take all the tech knowledge needs out of the equation for the user.

It's also in the process of getting both PTCRB and GSMA approval and registration, with it's own IMEI TAC series, and carrier network approval. Very expensive process that isn't something that can be done with no thought or work.
zac2424

Post by zac2424 »

+1 to comments above. I've not been involved in the testing/dev but have know about it for a while and have been anxiously waiting for it. I have 2 on their way here now. My biggest benefit will be a single device powered over POE in an enclosure on the roof. Saves money in bypassing the router, short antenna runs, and no complexity/issues of a double NAT. I just run a single Cat6 from roof down to my EdgeRouter in the basement rack. Really looking forward to it, but anxious to see the firmware/software and what can/can't be done.
AlteredLogic

Post by AlteredLogic »

@Didneywhorl Yeah when I first saw it I was like I can't wait until there's more info about this thing. I feel like I would have bought this first ha ha.

I didn't think it was overpriced but I could see what they were saying, I think they did like the ease of use that it has but like you said they probably build their own stuff so that's the direction their mind goes. I understand and your right it is a business, its here to not only provide a attractive service to the consumer but to also make money. I wanted to let you know because if your connected with the project I believe the people's opinion are important if you want to be successful, the more people you get onboard the better.

That makes me happy to hear that because I feel like your very knowledgeable and you have a lot of experience with cellular equipment from what I can tell. I took a look at the quick start guide and it looked very plain but simple, lots of numbers but I saw they were trying to label things and direct the consumer on how to properly navigate it all so that's nice to see. I didn't find any videos though but I guess that's coming.

I didn't know that but that sounds pretty cool, hopefully things will go well! I'm kind of stuck because I'd like to get it but I already have an x62 modem :(
Would be cool if they sold units without the modem so I could pop mine in.
AlteredLogic

Post by AlteredLogic »

@zac2424 Same kind of, as soon as I saw it on the Wireless Haven website I was super interested, I felt like I was looking at the unit I wanted when I first started looking at cellular equipment years ago. Be sure to leave a review somewhere about it I'd love to get a more in-depth look at it. That's what I'm interested in as well, 4x4 Mimo Panel--InvisaGig 5G--ethernet cable--POE brick--Gaming Router--PC, goodness that would be a sweet setup and no double nat too.
zac2424

Post by zac2424 »

Just got my 2 units and have started playing around. There is a lot of configuration you can do; tower and band lock, searches, status etc. wondering what it does with ttl? Is it just always hotspot data, cause there is no way to change it.
Orlimar1

Post by Orlimar1 »

zac2424 wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 9:33 pm Just got my 2 units and have started playing around. There is a lot of configuration you can do; tower and band lock, searches, status etc. wondering what it does with ttl? Is it just always hotspot data, cause there is no way to change it.
I thought I saw a video from Alfredo Caceres over on one of the FB group pages showing the ttl mode that device?
zac2424

Post by zac2424 »

Orlimar1 wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 9:19 am
zac2424 wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 9:33 pm Just got my 2 units and have started playing around. There is a lot of configuration you can do; tower and band lock, searches, status etc. wondering what it does with ttl? Is it just always hotspot data, cause there is no way to change it.
I thought I saw a video from Alfredo Caceres over on one of the FB group pages showing the ttl mode that device?
Sorry I don't have FB, anyway to share the video or PM me?
Orlimar1

Post by Orlimar1 »

zac2424 wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 9:42 pm
I wouldn't feel comfortable sharing someone else's video on a forum that they haven't posted it on. I can ask him if he'd share it on YT if you'd like.
zac2424

Post by zac2424 »

Orlimar1 wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 3:18 pm
zac2424 wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 9:42 pm

I wouldn't feel comfortable sharing someone else's video on a forum that they haven't posted it on. I can ask him if he'd share it on YT if you'd like.
No worries, I actually found what I was searching for! Thanks
AlteredLogic

Post by AlteredLogic »

Thank you for updating, do you think it can be put outside in a enclosure with 4x4 mimo antenna panel like their other routers can?
AlteredLogic

Post by AlteredLogic »

@Didneywhorl Do you have any intel on how to get the InvisaGig 5g outside into an enclosure or the 4x4 mimo panel enclosure? I wasn't sure how it would work because it seems like InvisaGig discourage opening the device and it has a fan so I didn't how it would work in a closed enclosure.
zac2424

Post by zac2424 »

@AlteredLogic It will definitely work in an outside enclosure, and probably cool better since it has the fan. It has a similar footprint to the smaller NEXGO router, but is thicker. I still think it'll fit just fine, and it actually includes four ~4" jumpers to connect to a 4x4 antenna. I do wish for the price they would include a 12v POE adapter since i could see this use case being very popular.
zac2424

Post by zac2424 »

So another update. In testing ATT has worked flawlessly. Literally put in sim card and plug it in. All the auto settings work great. Verizon has been a complete nightmare thus far though. I was able to get it working with some weird procedure of changing settings and restarting. But it does use hotspot data without mods, unlike the ATT settings which don't seem to use hotspot data. Just something to keep in mind. Still trying to get it working properly with Verizon...
AlteredLogic

Post by AlteredLogic »

@zac2424 Thank you for the updates, that is very important to me because I'm a competitive Call of Duty player so I'm trying to maximize my cellular connection as much as possible. How would the fan work in a enclosure? The hot air inside couldn't escape right? I did use Verizon at one time but the deprioritization was so bad I had to find something else, using T-Mobile 5G currently. That doesn't sound good for Verizon customers, glad I don't use them anymore ha ha.
zac2424

Post by zac2424 »

Some have added exhaust fans to the enclosures, but me I’d leave it sealed to keep moisture out. It should be fine.
AlteredLogic

Post by AlteredLogic »

@zac2424 Interesting, I thought it might overheat in there because the hot air has nowhere to go, hopefully one day I can try it. Currently on the intsy Connect 5G RM520 so it'll probably be awhile before I can get an Invisagig 5G unit sadly. Do you see any difference in latency (ping) now that you have the InvisaGig 5G system compared to what you had before?
Didneywhorl

Post by Didneywhorl »

Ive placed the IG in a 4x4 MIMO antenna. Heat aspirates through the antenna case itself. Though the case is plastic, it still operates to cool the inside. This is only a problem in direct sunlight combined with prolonged 100+ degree weather.

I've run other high category modems inside antennas and enclosures in Houston, TX summers with no issues.

The fan inside helps draw the heat off of the module and its heatsink and transfers it to other surfaces, and the air, faster. Air is a terrible conductor of heat, generally speaking, but airflow helps the process.

As with any electronic item that you pull the pcb out of the original case, it will officially void the warranty. Never stopped me ;) lol

As for Verizon hotspot. Have you changed the TTL to 88, or 117, or 65, or 64?
That is odd about the hotspot data.
Also, have you tried manual APN setting, and/or using the generic carrier setting?
AlteredLogic

Post by AlteredLogic »

@Didneywhorl Thank you for the response and explaining it all to me, that's good to know that it'll be fine outside in the enclosure especially the antenna panel enclosure. That's the type of setup I had in mind for the future if it'll be a significant improvement over what I got now.

Good point, I'd like to keep the warranty intact, is taking it apart necessary to put it into the enclosure?

Also, have you seen any latency (ping) differences by moving to the InvisaGig 5G System? I got my T-Mobile 5G ping down to 45-55 in game, I changed the DNS and turned SQM on but I was wondering if the InvisaGig would also improve on those numbers.
Didneywhorl

Post by Didneywhorl »

It's case is too tall to fit inside the antenna enclosure. A new wider band coverage design is in the works for a drop in solution, but it may be a few months off at minimum.

Ping improvements are location specific as far as experiences, but here is an early user post on facebook:
IG-Pings-Facebook-Screenshot.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
AlteredLogic

Post by AlteredLogic »

@Didneywhorl Ahh that's unfortunate, definitely looking forward to the new model coming soon.

Seems like they are pretty happy with it lol. They are only using the paddle antennas too, gotta hook up the big 4x4 mimo panel next. At my house I have multiple 5G signals from T-Mobile but I haven't been able to successfully test them one by one so I just stick with the one with the best signal, multiple n71 towers and a few n25 towers. I try to do a 5G scan on the intsy Connect and it just doesn't work, maybe in future updates it will.
Cassiel007

Post by Cassiel007 »

Has anyone tried the InvisaGig with Calyx?
Didneywhorl

Post by Didneywhorl »

Cassiel007 wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 8:49 pm Has anyone tried the InvisaGig with Calyx?
Yes. I've been with Calyx for years, and I test their SIMs in everything I can touch, lol.

I just upgraded to the new Quanta 5G hotspot too. New SIM and all.
aawtrey
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by aawtrey »

is there an option to send AT commands to the modem through or does the modem have to be removed and put into a USB sled for this?

i didnt see this as an option in the user manual.
Didneywhorl

Post by Didneywhorl »

AT commands cannot be sent to the InvisaGig modem.

Any feature that needs an AT command, can be requested as an add to future software updates.

What AT commands are you wanting to use?
Mantissa
Been thanked: 0

Post by Mantissa »

Didneywhorl wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 9:56 am
Cassiel007 wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 8:49 pm Has anyone tried the InvisaGig with Calyx?
Yes. I've been with Calyx for years, and I test their SIMs in everything I can touch, lol.

I just upgraded to the new Quanta 5G hotspot too. New SIM and all.
Did you have to do anything special to get it to work? Just got my Invisagig and I'm getting a "Modem cannot reach internet" error. Also on Calyx with the Inseego M3000.

This thing's maybe a little too user friendly, I feel like I can't do anything to debug. May have to sell it and pick up some different equipment.
Didneywhorl

Post by Didneywhorl »

You have to set the IMEI, then set the carrier profile to generic, then reboot, then set the APN to fast.t-mobile.com, then reboot.
IMEI of Calyx SIMs are locked to that of the original device.

Type REPAIR in the main menu for a helpful hidden tool.
AlteredLogic

Post by AlteredLogic »

@Didneywhorl Another question about the InvisaGig 5G, my IC unit connects to n71 but what I want to do is connect to a different tower that has way lower ping then the one I'm on now but has the same band. The unit did see the tower at one time via the Full Spectrum Scan but now it doesn't since a firmware update I think, both the tower I'm on now and the one I want to connect to are n71+n25. Is the InvisaGig 5G unit able to lock to another T-Mobile 5G tower that has the same band? Wanted to know before I purchase it so I don't have to return it.
Didneywhorl

Post by Didneywhorl »

It does have tower locking in the UI, yes.
Didneywhorl

Post by Didneywhorl »

I don't think n71+n25 is possible though. I think tmobile only supports n25+n41, but I could be mistaken
AlteredLogic

Post by AlteredLogic »

My IC says n71+n25 5G SA so it is possible for sure. Alright, have you used the InvisaGig 5G tower lock with tmobile? Like you have two 5G towers available, both have the same band like n71, you can lock to either or separately?
Didneywhorl

Post by Didneywhorl »

Yep, It can lock to one or the other. You'll be able to choose the one you like, and by default keep from the one you don't like.

It is not like the 4G tower locking though, where you can list off a bunch of preferred bands on multiple towers. The 5G tower locks are one band, one tower. This will be the anchor band of preference, if it is available. This is a limitation on the RM520N-GL modem firmware itself; for now.
AlteredLogic

Post by AlteredLogic »

Good to know thank you, I went to support for the IC and they tried but they couldn't really help my situation, I think their firmware isn't really compatible with this x62 modem quite yet. Switching to the x62 the Tower Band Scan doesn't work on T-Mobile 5G and the Full Spectrum Scan kind of works but for me it doesn't pick up 5G bands which is what I'm trying to do. That's completely fine, just locking to a different n71 tower from what I'm on now would be a great help, my ping is really high in the game I play and the other tower has significantly lower ping.
AlteredLogic

Post by AlteredLogic »

Also, I know this isn't the right category but do you know of any good unlimited or high data cap plans for T-Mobile 5G? I've been using a 50GB T-mobile plan and its not enough data for me.
Didneywhorl

Post by Didneywhorl »

Phone plans. Magenta Max.
AlteredLogic

Post by AlteredLogic »

Isn't that a contract plan? How does that work with a router? Steps involved to get it working? I'm a big fan of prepaid because you don't have to pay each month. I think the magenta max only has 40Gb of data for the hotspot.
Didneywhorl

Post by Didneywhorl »

You make Tmo think you're using the phone. No hotspot. You can use prepaid if you want. Settings trickery. It's against ToS, but if you don't want to pay out the kazoo for data, it's the game we play for now.
AlteredLogic

Post by AlteredLogic »

Ahh okay, I thought that was what you meant, not sure I'm comfortable doing it but thank you for the suggestion and I appreciate the help.
Primitive

Post by Primitive »

AlteredLogic wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 12:22 pm Ahh okay, I thought that was what you meant, not sure I'm comfortable doing it but thank you for the suggestion and I appreciate the help.
Couple other options, if you're interested:

T-Mobile is all no-contract. So there's that.

T-Mobile business internet is available to almost anyone for $55/mo -$5/mo for autopay and -$5/mo paperless billing. So basically you can get their business(or home) internet for $45/mo with no contract, unlimited data*, and on the business side you can ask to have filtering removed so you can watch Netflix, etc.

*Now, if you ask for unlimited, they will deprioritize all your traffic on the tower, but that usually isn't a problem if you are using something like this. Otherwise get the home internet and you get 1TB of data before you get deprioritized.

Then you are all legit, and can use it without doing anything funky. They make it pretty easy to be legit these days.

Also, as a side note, if you are using something like this out of necessity, you're probably in a place where deprioritization doesn't matter. I get all my traffic deprioritized here, and never see a reduction in speed.

Hope this helps!
Primitive

Post by Primitive »

Bit of a double post here, too, but I wanted to address things separately.

I think there may be some misunderstanding as to the purpose of this device. This device is a simple gateway, which means you will also need some kind of a router device behind it if you want to connect more than one device through it. For example, you can use a wireless home router behind this thing(pick your flavor), or something more robust like a UDM(pro/se), or Fortigate FW, or anything else that has routing capability. This is not designed for standalone use, really.

Also, unless you are going to build your own device, which most of us wont want to do, the Invisagig is BY FAR the least expensive option from a reputable source you can get. The next cheapest, reputable device, is currently ~$1500 for the device, then ~$160/yr for a subscription service that allows you to configure it. Or the next step up in price(but not functionality) which is ~$3k... So I don't understand where people think this is pricey outside the complete DIY crowd. I may be a bit of a shill for posting this, but when someone comes out with a good product for less than half the price of the competition and no annual/monthly fee it's hard to understand where people are coming from who want to shame them for being "expensive". Just my $.02.

Also, for people looking at this and doing some research:

I have had this for a while now, and it was quite literally plug-and-play. RTFM(Read The **** Manual) if you want to configure it, which is easy to find on the support page and provides a great resource for doing more advanced configs. Also, anything that you can't find in the manual, these forums are a fantastic resource! Aside from all that, I have struggled with other devices to get them to work with my setup, and have been looking for something like this for a long time. Again, I stuffed the SIM card in it, connected the antenna(s), plugged in the ethernet cable to my setup and turned it on. Everything works, no config necessary (other than changing the password). Getting ~280Mbps down and ~40Mbps up, and I live off-grid in the middle of nowhere.

TLDR; 5/5 stars, highly recommend.
AlteredLogic

Post by AlteredLogic »

Primitive wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:19 pm
AlteredLogic wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 12:22 pm Ahh okay, I thought that was what you meant, not sure I'm comfortable doing it but thank you for the suggestion and I appreciate the help.

T-Mobile business internet is available to almost anyone for $55/mo -$5/mo for autopay and -$5/mo paperless billing. So basically you can get their business(or home) internet for $45/mo with no contract, unlimited data*, and on the business side you can ask to have filtering removed so you can watch Netflix, etc.

*Now, if you ask for unlimited, they will deprioritize all your traffic on the tower, but that usually isn't a problem if you are using something like this. Otherwise get the home internet and you get 1TB of data before you get deprioritized.

Then you are all legit, and can use it without doing anything funky. They make it pretty easy to be legit these days.

Also, as a side note, if you are using something like this out of necessity, you're probably in a place where deprioritization doesn't matter. I get all my traffic deprioritized here, and never see a reduction in speed.

Hope this helps!
I have thought about T-Mobile Business but I don't have a business so I thought I couldn't get that, could you explain how I could? I would like to have unlimited but I can go with a high data cap like 300gb, that should be fine. What I mainly do with my internet is gaming, I play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 at a competitive level so I'm trying to have a higher priority on the tower and if I could get port forwarding working so I can have a Open NAT in game that would be great too.
I haven't had a problem with de-prioritization but my speeds do fluctuate throughout the day but they stay good enough, I'm on the T-Mobile Prepaid 50GB Hotspot plan.
MrMark

Post by MrMark »

Didneywhorl wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 7:27 am Ive placed the IG in a 4x4 MIMO antenna.
If I may ask in my very first post on this forum, Which one did you use? Do you happen to have a link?
Didneywhorl

Post by Didneywhorl »

MrMark wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2023 7:37 pm
Didneywhorl wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 7:27 am Ive placed the IG in a 4x4 MIMO antenna.
If I may ask in my very first post on this forum, Which one did you use? Do you happen to have a link?
Sure! This one: https://thewirelesshaven.com/shop/anten ... connector/

Takes a few parts to do (poe injector, pcb standoffs - low clearance; all on the same site above), and you have to remove the InvsisaGig case to get clearance.
MrMark

Post by MrMark »

I tried to reply, but apparently it didn't work. Maybe my account is too new...(?)
Didneywhorl

Post by Didneywhorl »

I see your reply. I don't see any limits on your account. huh.
MrMark

Post by MrMark »

Didneywhorl wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2023 8:10 pm ...you have to remove the InvsisaGig case to get clearance.
Would that void the warranty? Maybe this is an opportunity to bring an enclosure that is purpose-made for the InvisaGig to market. More in keeping with the "Super Simple" mantra, if nothing else...
Didneywhorl

Post by Didneywhorl »

@MrMark
Screenshot 2023-09-15 113529.png
Screenshot 2023-09-15 113543.png
like this? :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
MrMark

Post by MrMark »

@Didneywhorl I can't tell exactly what I'm looking at, but I think I like it!
Didneywhorl

Post by Didneywhorl »

It's a 4x4 MIMO 600-6000MHz outdoor directional panel antenna with space inside and hardware to simply drop the InvisaGig inside with a PoE splitter (will be included and a poe injector). The second pic is of the clearance inside with the InvisaGig loosely placed. There is a plate there to bolt it down.
MrMark

Post by MrMark »

@Didneywhorl, that's fantastic! Is it actually for sale yet? Gain?
MrMark

Post by MrMark »

Does the InvisaGig have an onboard temperature sensor? How hot can it operate without damage (or reduced lifespan)?
Didneywhorl

Post by Didneywhorl »

It does have onboard heat control. Thermal switch turns on the Noctua fan at ~55C. It can operate under 90C, preferably under 75C. I have yet to see a modem get killed by heat that wasn't extremely excessive, like direct sunlight in Arizona Summers. Most are fine, some need to create some active shading from direct sun if the summer temps get over 110F for long periods.

The Gain is max ~7dBi. It will likely go on pre-sale soon.
MrMark

Post by MrMark »

Didneywhorl wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2023 2:53 pm It does have onboard heat control.
But is there a way to monitor the temperature via the admin interface? Otherwise, how would one know if it was too hot?
Didneywhorl wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2023 2:53 pm The Gain is max ~7dBi. It will likely go on pre-sale soon.
I'm looking forward to checking it out!
Didneywhorl

Post by Didneywhorl »

MrMark wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2023 3:01 pm
But is there a way to monitor the temperature via the admin interface? Otherwise, how would one know if it was too hot?
For sure!

It's on the live signal status page. It updates in real time.
MrMark

Post by MrMark »

@Didneywhorl Nice! It's really cool to see such thoughtful features in a day when so many products seem to be so poorly thought out and/or executed!
braduser

Post by braduser »

AlteredLogic wrote: Sat Aug 05, 2023 3:10 pm
Primitive wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:19 pm

Hope this helps!
I have thought about T-Mobile Business but I don't have a business so I thought I couldn't get that, could you explain how I could? I would like to have unlimited but I can go with a high data cap like 300gb, that should be fine. What I mainly do with my internet is gaming, I play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 at a competitive level so I'm trying to have a higher priority on the tower and if I could get port forwarding working so I can have a Open NAT in game that would be great too.
I haven't had a problem with de-prioritization but my speeds do fluctuate throughout the day but they stay good enough, I'm on the T-Mobile Prepaid 50GB Hotspot plan.
I have T-Mobile for business with Static IP.

But there is something important to be aware of for T-Mobile, I believe there are only 3 locations where a static IP can be assigned. I have mine in Washington, it was a hassle for sure to get it assigned there since I was originally given an IP in Chicago. I'm not sure what other state is available in their assignment. But keep that in mind since you will get increased latency if the IP assigned is far away. Right now, my ping is about 60-80 on average, but when my IP was in Chicago I was getting upwards of 140+ ping.
Didneywhorl

Post by Didneywhorl »

Also remember static IP = no SA 5G.
RockyinNM

Post by RockyinNM »

This is where I'm going to drop this-? Hello ALL,
Just wanted to share, and give a big shout out to Richard at the WH.
I have been testing, (playing) with LTE since 2019-means nothing, cause I started late in life LOL
I had Richard build me a IG in an enclosure, that replaced an 3526P, with a em160, that took a lighting surge through the Ethernet cable. I had protection on the antenna connections, but not the Ethernet cable, (this is not talked about much!!) I will have by tomorrow—FOT SURE!!
For the first 3+ days, with Richard holding my hand, (and I do mean holding my hand) I have come to LOVE my IG. I was ready to send it back, And I knew what a mess that would be!
But now I couldn’t be more happier. Thank you again Richard@WH, trust me, you will NOT get that kind of support from China, or some E-Bay reseller!!
I have had quite a few router/modems in my quest for the NEED for SPEED, and I still have some more fine tuning to do. Tmobile buss. Tablet plan, tower 4+ miles away.
Cheers, Rocky in MO

Return to “InvisaGig 5g”