Cudy lt400

Topics on Service Providers, Deals, Options, Etc.
Forum rules
No internet reseller is permitted to market their services. No Exceptions.
Izzy!
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Cudy lt400

Post by Izzy! »

[*] So I have a simple mobile SIM in this router I've already changed the imei and the TTL I was reading that a wireless member named billa can help getting a good tmobile plan my other question is should I keep using simple mobile because I have 3 more cudys and I plan on making them work for family and friends
Didneywhorl

Re: Cudy lt400

Post by Didneywhorl »

His methods are posted.

You really need to enable and test the sim in a phone that your imei can come from as a donor imei device that you own.

If the simple mobile network detects a non approved device (putting the sim in the router before changing imei) it might kill your sim card and close the account with no refund.

I've not used Simple Mobile for more than a few days, so Im not an expert by any stretch on SM sims but it's commonly posted info here.
mtl26637

Re: Cudy lt400

Post by mtl26637 »

Verizon bought Simple Mobile. Worst experiences with carrier service since then. They pushed updating your equipment to '4G capable' (whether its already 4G capable or not) and tried to make you upgrade your device. All 3 of my lines were newer samsung phones (2 were 5G capable) and they still forced my to updrade my sim in each device. Their ultimate goal was to basically update your sim card so they could send you a verizon based sim instead of Tmobile based sim. After a couple months of back and forth with them on various issues I dropped them and went to actual Tmobile plans. They also seemed to start throttling all 3 of my lines too which made my 5G equipment I was using pointless.

IMO, I would avoid setting up any new devices with them. They will eventually weed out the remainder of their Tmobile based customers and force them to switch to their own Verizon towers within the next year or two anyway.

Return to “Internet Service Providers”