Franklin T10 (ConnectAll) on T-Mobile to Different Device

HOTSPOT Topics that are general or unclassified in nature, or does not belong elsewhere
Forum rules
Use the SEARCH function for related topics PRIOR to posting a new topic on the same subject.
zurls
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Franklin T10 (ConnectAll) on T-Mobile to Different Device

Post by zurls »

Complete noob here, but My Franklin T10 has terrible connectivity, and now it is refusing to connect to Steam (I have been told it has to do with refusing access to some UDP ports). So I'd like to use the current account but transfer to a new device. Can someone recommend what I need to do and what I need to get? I can't spend a giant sum. Being handicapped and elderly, I primarily use this for gaming. The T10 is pretty much unusable in its current state (down;loaded a small game today - best download speed was 185k) so I'd like to get this done fairly quickly. I'd appreciate any advice. Thanks.
Didneywhorl

Re: Franklin T10 (ConnectAll) on T-Mobile to Different Device

Post by Didneywhorl »

Head over to thewirelesshaven.com and pick out a router bundle you can afford (MC7411 based ones are my recommendation for budgets) and ask them to help you with configuration needs.
Didneywhorl

Post by Didneywhorl »

Side note, you may have tower issues that may be limiting your speeds, but a router with upgradeable antennas can come in clutch
zurls

Post by zurls »

I have a friend who is willing to sell me his new unlocked Orbi LBR20 for $200 - would it be a good idea to grab it? He's giving me first shot but he needs to sell it quick.
zurls

Post by zurls »

So I have the Orbi LBR20. It accepted the SIM card from the T10, says that the SIM is registered, but it won't confirm the LTE status, then asking for a manual APN setting. I gave it Fast.t-mobile.com with no user or pass, but it won't connect. I have seen people mentioned that they had to changer the Orbi settings from IPv4 to IPv4v6 to get the T-mobile SIM to work, but I can find nowhere to change that (they had sued an advanced settings function online that seems no longer available at: http://orbilogin.com/adv_index.htm ) Any ideas?
Didneywhorl

Post by Didneywhorl »

IMEI matches the T10?

Return to “General and Unclassified”