Recommendation for IPTV Services

General Discussions and Topics on Various Streaming Services and Providers
bjames

Recommendation for IPTV Services

Post by bjames »

What IPTV service does everyone recommend?

Most I have tried other than the main stream providers (i.e., Amazon, Netflix, Hulu...) seem to have lagging/buffering issues.

I have used Kodi off and on for a while, but have never had much luck with it being stable either.
BigGooby
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Recommendation for IPTV Services

Post by BigGooby »

bjames wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 5:41 am What IPTV service does everyone recommend?

Most I have tried other than the main stream providers (i.e., Amazon, Netflix, Hulu...) seem to have lagging/buffering issues.

I have used Kodi off and on for a while, but have never had much luck with it being stable either.
if netflix is giving you issues, your connection likely isn't stable/fast enough to support any streaming service. their algorithm is among the best and tends to adapt to nearly any workable connection.

what is your setup?
mangochutney

Post by mangochutney »

bjames wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 5:41 am What IPTV service does everyone recommend?

Yeah IPTV is very unforgiving, you need a very stable and decent bandwidth connection to do that especially 1080p/50or60 material.
If Netflix is not working there's no chance IPTV will.
Ivanesteva90

Post by Ivanesteva90 »

Hi, u can try Xoom tv. Isn’t perfect but for my work I found it TROYPOINT webpage, but do your own research.

Return to “General and Unclassified”