(DataRemote CDS-9010) What information does AT&T actually see about my router they have provided + if I “switch “ if?

ROUTER Topics that are general or unclassified in nature, or does not belong elsewhere
Forum rules
Please assure there is not an existing forum and topic related to your post
kmack012
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

(DataRemote CDS-9010) What information does AT&T actually see about my router they have provided + if I “switch “ if?

Post by kmack012 »

Hello, currently using a Data Remote cellular router that is a CDS 9010 that I can not get the login info for also however cannot AT&T as the owner of our shop is archaic and doesn’t What a router does as well as six I’m going to either sabotage the company or steal everything of his because I want to use a raspberry pi-hole among some other network tweaks and configure via the routers DNS etc.

As far as the router goes, I opened it up and noticed there is a very common AT&T cellular modem PCI-E card EC25-AF However, and some part plugs into his own specific port on the main board of the router.

i’m basically wondering what information beyond the IMEI number which any router i would use I will get that I could put the pcie into?

is it possible to just pull this card, buy another router that is plug and play with it and just use it off the shelf? i’m not terribly concerned with the price of buying a new router as long as it’s not insanely expensive. i’m mostly concerned that no value from my writing like a value for some reason to flag it as being such that is not an official AT&T device. If they lock my account at that point that I’m screwed anyway.

I don’t need a crazy amount of features, although I would like the basic flexible features of a pretty much any rather with DNS, port forwarding etc.

is there anyway they can easily find out I’ve been doing a couple checks to verify that it’s a different device getting Internet signal or something like they do with the optic scope the time zone? I’m not too mad at that one because well you’ll get there, however my alarm

Return to “General and Unclassified”