M1 Nighthawk eSim Magic?

Topics for Netgear Nighthawks MRxxxx Series Hotspots
Cycosomat1c
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

M1 Nighthawk eSim Magic?

Post by Cycosomat1c »

I have an idea and was wondering if anyone knows if this would work. I'm currently using the At&tb $20 iPad plan on my M1 Nighthawk with identity crisis of the iPad I own. The speeds seem to be much slower than my Galaxy S21 with the Unlimited Elite plan, so I was thinking of switching the tablet line to another Unlimited Elite phone line using the IMEI of an old phone. I realized that although my S21 is using the physical sim for service, there is also an eSim in the phone with a different IMEI. Could that number work in the Nighthawk if I go with the additional Elite line and a physical sim as long as I never activate the actual esim in the phone?
Rich Hathaway

Re: M1 Nighthawk eSim Magic?

Post by Rich Hathaway »

The answer is if the carrier will accept the imei it can work, you can check it on www.checkesnfree.com it is fairly accurate but not always 100% so keep this in mind, also a friendly note I am not a mod here but ill save one from typing this out, double posting wont get you an answer any faster it only clutters up the forum and creates work for someone to have to go around behind you and clean it up.

Return to “Nighthawks MR1100 - MR5200 (M1...M5...)”