WiFix WG3526/EP06/visible smart tv’s won’t work

Topics related to WiFiX branded routers
Forum rules
Use the SEARCH function for related topics PRIOR to posting a new topic on the same subject.
Pronoob123
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

WiFix WG3526/EP06/visible smart tv’s won’t work

Post by Pronoob123 »

Configured using these settings

https://wirelessjoint.com/viewtopic.php?t=1703&start=20

Computers, Tablets, Phones Are all working great, Smart TVs/fire sticks, will not load anything on the Internet, In particular Netflix and Hulu.
I proceeded to do a full wipe and tried starting over with same results. Then I took an old TP Link archer c3200 disable Wi-Fi on the Wifix router And set up connection through that router now the fire sticks will connect to the Internet and load the homepage however Netflix and Hulu still do absolutely nothing.
The Roku smart TV will not do anything. On a sidenote Hulu and Netflix will load and work properly on all computers tablets and phones, any help is greatly appreciated
Didneywhorl

Re: WiFix WG3526/EP06/visible smart tv’s won’t work

Post by Didneywhorl »

I've seen this on Visible, and honestly I have no idea why some devices will play just fine and others wont. I hope you get it figured out, I think it's driving many people crazy.
Adm1jtg

Post by Adm1jtg »

May not help at all but my initial thoughts on reading this was change your DNS on the main router and usually there is a setting to force all devices use that DNS.

I would test with 1.1.1.1
or

Hopefully its that simple.
punkguy00017

Post by punkguy00017 »

For dns I use 9.9.9.9 as dns 1 and 8.8.8.8 as dns 2 I get the best speeds using these hope this helps
gscheb

Post by gscheb »

Can try a VPN. But that can get tricky since allot of streaming services try to block them. Personally have had the best luck not getting blocked with Nord VPN.
Know thru someone else that recently Visible did some changes again. Think they are actively working hard to stop us from doing this stuff. In the meantime though messing up the phone service itself. So far have moved 3 android phones off their service. Iphones seem to work ok though.

Return to “WiFiX Routers”