I need a. LTE / WIFI Router that works WELL with T-Mobile & Supports External Antennas

ROUTER Topics that are general or unclassified in nature, or does not belong elsewhere
Forum rules
Please assure there is not an existing forum and topic related to your post
6ixgun
Has thanked: 0

I need a. LTE / WIFI Router that works WELL with T-Mobile & Supports External Antennas

Post by 6ixgun »

I unfortunately purchased a Mofi router - complete waste of $, its never worked well for me. Even the WiFi is slow and their UI is terrible. After a year of trying, I have decided to go another route.

I can try to install the alternative firmware - but I really don't like the hardware platform , I think its kind of junk. I don't see firmware improving on it. I'd rather purchase something new that is guaranteed to work, has a better UI, speed and allows me to just work without dealing with non-stop interruptions and reboots.

The Mofi units was horrid - even with 4-5 bars I never got more than 1MBs service.

I need something that works reliably with T-Mobile that accepts external MIMO antennas as I have one installed externally for LTE and another internally for WiFi. It also needs to be powered via 12V - it is being installed in a vehicle.

Open to suggestions.
Didneywhorl

Re: I need a. LTE / WIFI Router that works WELL with T-Mobile & Supports External Antennas

Post by Didneywhorl »

Check through the router bundles here: https://thewirelesshaven.com/product-ca ... r-bundles/

They should all work with Tmo.

Return to “General and Unclassified”