Update Bolton Long Ranger

Questions and Support related to Antennas & Cables
Forum rules
Use the SEARCH function for related issues PRIOR to posting for assistance.
penguinslovebananas
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Update Bolton Long Ranger

Post by penguinslovebananas »

So I have a pair of the Bolton Technical parabolic antennas on my roof that I am using for my TMHI and they have been working well, however I noticed now that Bolton has released a new version that they are calling the Long Ranger. It appears to me that everything is the same aside from the feed horn and from looking at the technical drawings I can find the mounting point is the same. I would like to upgrade to the new horn since I primarily run on band 2 and hte gain of the newer horn is much improved in that range, not to mention it no longer requires adjustment. I contacted Bolton and from what I inferred from our conversation the newer horns are able to be purchased alone, but but after telling him the antenna I have now they told me the mounting point isn't the same, however I call baloney. I was hoping someone out there had the new model and could let me know the spacing of the mount holes on the "new dish" so I could match it to mine. Like I said I have already done some research after they told me and I am fairly certain it is the same, I just want to double check before I get back to them. Thank you for the help.

Return to “Questions and Support”