Easiest/Quickest/Best LTE Modem/Hotspot w/ Ethernet port option (for Verizon?)

HOTSPOT Topics that are general or unclassified in nature, or does not belong elsewhere
Forum rules
Use the SEARCH function for related topics PRIOR to posting a new topic on the same subject.
futurecode
Has thanked: 0

Easiest/Quickest/Best LTE Modem/Hotspot w/ Ethernet port option (for Verizon?)

Post by futurecode »

Hello All,

Not really looking to hack much here (maybe), but ya'll helped me a ton in the past getting my Nighthawk set up on the iPad Unlimited plan at home ( going on two years now with using 1-2 TB a month :D ) I figured I'd ask here.

The company I work for is moving and local, hardwired internet is available but after Comcast cam out to do a site survey they cannot run the lines on poles and get service to the location until December 17th and it's just not feasible to not have internet until Xmas.

I looked at "legit" hotspot/LTE at our location and the only one that offers service is Verizon, and all of their modem options look to be non-ethernet ported devices.

We have a windows server running active directory to about 20-25 machines and was looking for the quickest and easiest option to get up and running with patch-worth service until the end of the year?

My thought was just buying a BYOD device with ethernet port to Verizon and do it "legit", if that the best rout is there a list/database of modems that work with Verizon?

Am I missing a better option?

Thanks in advance!
Didneywhorl

Re: Easiest/Quickest/Best LTE Modem/Hotspot w/ Ethernet port option (for Verizon?)

Post by Didneywhorl »

Return to “General and Unclassified”