WE826-T2 with Sierra EM7565. Lots of other items.

A place to sell products and services. NO SPAMMING
Forum rules
ABSOLUTELY NO SPAMMING. Delete when no longer available.
Byulos
Has thanked: 0

WE826-T2 with Sierra EM7565. Lots of other items.

Post by Byulos »

I was lucky enough to get in the Starlink beta earlier this year, and have not used any of this equipment for quite some time. Most of it I never used at all. Hoping to sell it along to someone in need of it.

WE826-T2 with Sierra EM7565 with 2 power supplies. $100 +shipping
itelite PRABOXe enclosure. New. $25+ shipping
2x Wilson Electronics Wideband Directional Antenna 700-2700 MHz, 50 Ohm. Used and mounted outdoors. The Wilson stickers came off long ago due to the elements, but they worked well as long as I used them. $50 + shipping for both of them (pair).

Not really cost effective to ship any of these individually. But if your are interested in picking up multiple items reach out and we can work something out.
TP-Link 5 port gigabit switch TL-SG105. Used for 3 months; works perfectly.
2x 30ft "outdoor Cat 7 ethernet cable" Purchased new from Amazon and never used/tested. Never even opened them.
50ft of shielded cat5e purchased from C2G. New, unused/untested.
2x "N Male to N Male LMR-240 Generic Brand Coax Assemblies" brand new and unused/untested.
8V to 12V 3A POE+ Gigabit Splitter - 5.5mm X 2.1mm Power Plug Tip purchased from The Wireless Haven. New/untested
POE Wall Adapter 48V 36W Gigabit purchased from The Wireless Haven. New/untested

Have lots of other odds and ends, so if you are needing something to go along with anything your buying, I may have it. Please reach out if your interested in anything.
sqhurt
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: WE826-T2 with Sierra EM7565. Lots of other items.

Post by sqhurt »

Byulos wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 2:07 pm I was lucky enough to get in the Starlink beta earlier this year, and have not used any of this equipment for quite some time. Most of it I never used at all. Hoping to sell it along to someone in need of it.

WE826-T2 with Sierra EM7565 with 2 power supplies. $100 +shipping
itelite PRABOXe enclosure. New. $25+ shipping
2x Wilson Electronics Wideband Directional Antenna 700-2700 MHz, 50 Ohm. Used and mounted outdoors. The Wilson stickers came off long ago due to the elements, but they worked well as long as I used them. $50 + shipping for both of them (pair).

Not really cost effective to ship any of these individually. But if your are interested in picking up multiple items reach out and we can work something out.
TP-Link 5 port gigabit switch TL-SG105. Used for 3 months; works perfectly.
2x 30ft "outdoor Cat 7 ethernet cable" Purchased new from Amazon and never used/tested. Never even opened them.
50ft of shielded cat5e purchased from C2G. New, unused/untested.
2x "N Male to N Male LMR-240 Generic Brand Coax Assemblies" brand new and unused/untested.
8V to 12V 3A POE+ Gigabit Splitter - 5.5mm X 2.1mm Power Plug Tip purchased from The Wireless Haven. New/untested
POE Wall Adapter 48V 36W Gigabit purchased from The Wireless Haven. New/untested

Have lots of other odds and ends, so if you are needing something to go along with anything your buying, I may have it. Please reach out if your interested in anything.

Would you happen to have any of these items left, Router an antennas especially ? Thanks

Return to “Market Place”