LBR20 configuration and Visible Wireless

Information related to Orbi routers
Forum rules
Use the search function prior to posting a topic on a subject that already exists
Dman1049
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

LBR20 configuration and Visible Wireless

Post by Dman1049 »

Having issues getting the router to even finish setup. The app seems to think the apn settings are to blame. Tried a couple different apns to no avail. Any ideas?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
MattB29

Re: LBR20 configuration and Visible Wireless

Post by MattB29 »

Unfortunately the notification you are getting only suggest the problem might be the APN. It says if you are still unable to connect (with a valid APN) that you need to contact your provider. There are some here that run Visible that are likely able to give you some help. I will say that your issue may be your device is not compatible with Verizon (Visible) without more than a simple APN entry.
gscheb

Post by gscheb »

Personal disclaimer have never done this. Think good place to start is manually entering the APN and making sure that ipv4 and ipv6 is enabled. Visible must have ipv6 to work. It is in the user interface of the the LBR20
Dman1049

Post by Dman1049 »

I've enable v4 and v6. What apn names have worked for those with visible? Is there a password needed as well? Ive tried VZWINTERNET and VZBINTERNET
Didneywhorl

Post by Didneywhorl »

Dman1049 wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 5:48 pm I've enable v4 and v6. What apn names have worked for those with visible? Is there a password needed as well? Ive tried VZWINTERNET and VZBINTERNET
For visible, all that I've seen is:
vsblinternet
Dman1049

Post by Dman1049 »

Thank you. I've got it working but fastest speeds ive achieved are 2mb and .11mb up. Flashed voxel. Haven't figured out how to use comands to band lock or mess with ttl stuff
zeppeline88

Post by zeppeline88 »

Hello i got my ORBI i fallow the steps Orbi Megatread HUGE thanks to hazarjast(you make me believe!!! i bout this amazing product ORBI)!!! i did it all successfully installed Voxel Router Firmware Version (Voxel) V9.2.5.2.32SF-HW - magic repaired MEID of my Moto G look good(Visible work my my Moto phone)! i plugged the Visible Wireless to ORBI - did not work :( I Did try to change APN to vsblinternet, VSBLINTERNET and PDP-IPv6 Automatic 3G-4G or 4G only - no difference, reboot the ORBI still no work .... Any advice appreciate! thank you!
PS i plug the T-Mobile card - work and no problem!! I mean that ORBI is working okay! but with Visible NO :( :?

# update - i got it connected!!!!
but speed is 5 down 3,3 UP :(

#update - I got it connected, i have check the firewall6-start.sh it was missing the TTL
I update the TTL to --ttl-set 65
google.com loads okay! speedtest on google show me 110down 11up, youtube.com works! wikipedia works, yahoo mail works, but
wirelessjoint.com - no opening
duckduckgo.com - no opening
speedtest okla not opening
if i open google search and click on google result ill not open :(
why this is happening ....

Please advice! what to check next
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
zeppeline88

Post by zeppeline88 »

I got it working! PDP-Ipv4-to-Ipv6 selected!
also i was missing /firewall-start.sh
# IPv4 TTL mod
iptables -w -t mangle -C POSTROUTING -o wwan0 -j TTL --ttl-set 66 - reboot and yeah all if super nice!! all sites opening no problem!!! thank you!!
Anewtownboy

Post by Anewtownboy »

Hi, I am having the same trouble. Can’t get visible to connect. I’ve followed all the instructions on the thread, but still can’t get visible to connect. I used all the code from the mega thread, is there something I’m missing ? Any tips would be welcomed. Thanks.

Return to “Orbi”