Using Vsbl Sim having connection issues

ROUTER Topics that are general or unclassified in nature, or does not belong elsewhere
Forum rules
Please assure there is not an existing forum and topic related to your post
joeldavis
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Using Vsbl Sim having connection issues

Post by joeldavis »

OK guys, long one here. Using Nexr5 and Nexq6 with visible sims. connection to the internet is fine. Speeds great. but i gets nw-2-5 error on netflix and other smartv apps will not load(no connection). i also cant setup eero mesh router through the app since they always show offline. I thought that it was poe related to the nexr5 but it does the same with nexq6. Any ideas?
LTE_boi

Re: Using Vsbl Sim having connection issues

Post by LTE_boi »

I had a somewhat similar problem on a WG3526 using Visible. Connected fine, speeds were good but couldn't access certain sites. Tried reflashing several different versions of GoldenOrb, issue persisted. Finally flashed version GO2021-07-07 and it cleared up the trouble.

Maybe an older version of firmware will work for you.
Pronoob123
Has thanked: 0

Re: Using Vsbl Sim having connection issues

Post by Pronoob123 »

I’m having the same issue on wg3526/ep06/Visible, except everything on that work including computers phones and tablets all work flawlessly including playing videos on Netflix and Hulu, however on the smart TVAnd fire sticks they will connect to the Internet say they have Internet only nothing will load or work

Return to “General and Unclassified”