Visible Support

Topics on Service Providers, Deals, Options, Etc.
Forum rules
No internet reseller is permitted to market their services. No Exceptions.
gscheb

Visible Support

Post by gscheb »

Hello all,
Been a person who always liked visible and advised people to use it. Always known they score low on customer support and service. This line is used for personal phone and some tethering. Use about 112 gigs per month. Ever since they changed something with there TTL my phone acts up. Can't send certain kind of text messages on my phone. They say it is my phone. But when I insert my son's visible sim it works.
They have offered to send new sim but they have to turn off my service until the new one arrives. Annoyed with this asked for a month's credit. Below is the actual message they sent.

Hi there! This is Froylan with the Visible Care team. We're reaching out regarding your refund request. After further review of your account, we have determined that you do not qualify for a refund at this time. With Visible, you buy service a month at a time, so if you’re really not into it, you can cancel your service or continue using your service for the remainder of the month. Thank you for your patience and understanding while we worked through this. If you’d like to speak with an expert about your case, tweet @VisibleCare, tap Help in the app, chat in through the website or send us a message on the Visible Facebook page. Reference . If not, have a great rest of your day!
Adm1jtg

Re: Visible Support

Post by Adm1jtg »

how very helpful, just what I would have expected though.
gscheb

Post by gscheb »

Not mad at them. Just shocked. Never had a company actually just tell me well if you don't like it pound salt basically. Usually they do nothing and apologize for it.
Didneywhorl

Post by Didneywhorl »

Damn. Just wow
gscheb

Post by gscheb »

So after this experience changed phone service. Actually personal phone for son and I to something different. Hoping in future things would get better again. When first got on visible it was great. Now Hear my father is having issues with his phone. Need to change his now too.
Don't get me wrong. Still think they Good to scum some home LTE from! But far as good phone service they still bad.
To me seems they messed something up trying to block router usage. Cause that is when these issues started for us..
Just passing the word along.
gscheb

Post by gscheb »

Another post about this. Have had three lines be troublesome now. All three lines where on different kinds of Android phones. My uncle still has visible with a iPhone and has had no issues what so ever. Know in the beginning of visible service it would only work in a iPhone. So maybe there is something to be said about this.
Is there anyone out there that has been using visible and can confirm it does work correctly with iPhone? Or maybe had issues and can chime in what kind of phone it was?

Return to “Internet Service Providers”