I am thinking of starting a CircledIn with members from exclusively here: any interest?

A place to sell products and services. NO SPAMMING
Forum rules
ABSOLUTELY NO SPAMMING. Delete when no longer available.
LoveMeSomeCALTE

I am thinking of starting a CircledIn with members from exclusively here: any interest?

Post by LoveMeSomeCALTE »

https://joincircledin.com/

Simple, 2 step process:

1. You pay them directly - I won't know anything about you. They handle CS/Payments/SIM card etc and guarantee no interruption in service even if I mess up (I wont)
2. You get access to the best multiline deals - in exchange for a $5/mo fee plus the cost of the plan(s) you select. As a plan admin on their platform, I also get to enjoy the best multiline deals

I am going to start off with an ATT Unlimited Elite plan and then Magenta Max and only allow group from exclusively here

Any interest? Feel free to DM or post here.
Alberteezy21

Re: I am thinking of starting a CircledIn with members from exclusively here: any interest?

Post by Alberteezy21 »

I would be down if it was on VZW. Been wanting to join circled in for a while now, it would be nice if it's from fellow LTE Hackers lol. You might get more traction if you post it in the Wireless Joint FB Group. Seems to be a lot more active than the forum now-a-days.
LoveMeSomeCALTE

Re: I am thinking of starting a CircledIn with members from exclusively here: any interest?

Post by LoveMeSomeCALTE »

Alberteezy21 wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 12:40 pm I would be down if it was on VZW. Been wanting to join circled in for a while now, it would be nice if it's from fellow LTE Hackers
This is good input and I agree - having LTE Hackers groups would be the reason why I would create one.

The only risk would be that our usage patterns would be atypical - elevating the risk of the group being shutdown because one person decided to download 1TB of data over a $50/mo LTE plan.

We need to start thinking about those cases that put the whole group at risk.

One potential solution could be using plans that lets the plan admin see how much data each line is using and asking those, who use data excessively, to leave.
Alberteezy21 wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 12:40 pm You might get more traction if you post it in the Wireless Joint FB Group. Seems to be a lot more active than the forum now-a-days
I don't do social - do I have to have a FB account to be able to post to the Wireless Joint FB Group or can I just post publicly?
Alberteezy21

Post by Alberteezy21 »

The only risk would be that our usage patterns would be atypical - elevating the risk of the group being shutdown because one person decided to download 1TB of data over a $50/mo LTE plan
1TB usually doesn't flag an account I'd say something over 2 or 3 TB would probably catch their attention, but yeah I'd probably expect at least 1 TB from each line.

Also I'm not sure if you HAVE to make an account but i imagine you do.

Return to “Market Place”