Simple mobile data usage tracking.

Topics on Service Providers, Deals, Options, Etc.
Forum rules
No internet reseller is permitted to market their services. No Exceptions.
Labilis
Has thanked: 0

Simple mobile data usage tracking.

Post by Labilis »

Anyone else who has simple mobile.

If you get your data usage on the account page does it reset each month or does it keep going up?

I average about 150-200gb a month. Every so often I look at the usage so I can be sure no one in the house has are through data streaming and set off a flag on the account.

Last month the cumulative amount finally hit 2tb after around 8 months. I got a text message to my modem from simple mobile that i was out of data on my unlimited plan. And I was being throttled to about 200kbs Instead of getting a new sim like I should have. For testing reasons I "renewed early" and they restored my speeds. However my data usage went from 2000gb down to 1750gb and is climbing back up.
simple.jpg
If they cap me again I'll just get a new sim card so it isn't a big deal. I was just curious if anyone else saw this same type of behavior. As well thanks for all the help this place has been since I started.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
gscheb

Re: Simple mobile data usage tracking.

Post by gscheb »

Hello,
Have you checked to see if you are eligible for T-Mobile home internet? It is cheaper, unlimited and same network as you are using.
If not eligible there is a user named BillA on here that has helped people get truly unlimited simple mobile accounts.
Labilis
Has thanked: 0

Post by Labilis »

gscheb wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 11:52 am Hello,
Have you checked to see if you are eligible for T-Mobile home internet? It is cheaper, unlimited and same network as you are using.
If not eligible there is a user named BillA on here that has helped people get truly unlimited simple mobile accounts.
T-mobile won't sell me home internet here yet. Claim they don't have wideband on these towers.

As far as simple mobile. This is a truly unlimited account. That's why I found it strange.
gscheb

Post by gscheb »

Labilis wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 6:13 pm T-mobile won't sell me home internet here yet. Claim they don't have wideband on these towers.

As far as simple mobile. This is a truly unlimited account. That's why I found it strange.
If you search on this forum for BillA and simple mobile should find post about it. It is unlimited but isn't kind of. And he can used to get people one that is completely unlimited and won't slow down.
Just keep checking on T-Mobile. They are goofy. Roll out this internet and then don't want people to have it. I finally got it but everyone I know around me isn't eligible.

Return to “Internet Service Providers”