Calyx Tmobile/Sprint Users Service Issues??

Topics on Service Providers, Deals, Options, Etc.
Forum rules
No internet reseller is permitted to market their services. No Exceptions.
em7455user
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Calyx Tmobile/Sprint Users Service Issues??

Post by em7455user »

Seems something is going on with the Calyx hotspot's. Myself and several others who have had their service go out this weekend. Started on Saturday evening.... Anyone else having a "no service" notification on their hotspots even though the hotspot shows a signal?
em7455user
Been thanked: 0

Re: Calyx Tmobile/Sprint Users Service Issues??

Post by em7455user »

Probably same story as this situation even though it was settled in a lawsuit with Sprint years ago ... https://wirelessjoint.com/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=1723
islander261

Post by islander261 »

I had one disconnect Saturday night that required resetting the modem (MC7411). I am band locked to 66/71 and the weekend tourist traffic was really high so the tower was heavily loaded. Connect through a T-Mobile tower about 2 miles away. So still working for now on the West coast.

John
Didneywhorl

Post by Didneywhorl »

Tmobile has been aggresively working on towers, messing with a lot. It will take repetitive calls to cust service asking wth is going on with signal and towers to get some answers. It's about all I've been able to get.
radec

Post by radec »

I use mobilecitizen. I had a glitch about a week ago and it seemed down for a couple hours, but its been stable since then. I assumed it was just because they were working on the tower.

Anyone have a good number for checking on tower status in your area? I used to have a sprint business customer service line that would always get picked up fast but I haven't been able to find that number again.

Return to “Internet Service Providers”