Any experience with No Limit Data?

Topics on Service Providers, Deals, Options, Etc.
Forum rules
No internet reseller is permitted to market their services. No Exceptions.
blobfish

Any experience with No Limit Data?

Post by blobfish »

I've found that Magenta Max from T-Mobile does unlimited 4g data (well so they say) for $85 a month, no contract.

No Limit Data has different plans which use T-Mobile towers. It's data-only, $90 a month, also no contract.

https://www.nolimitdata.net/product-pag ... membership

(For $110 they'll guarantee 1080p hd streaming, otherwise from $90 it's limited to 480p)

Is there any advantage to using No Limit Data over T-Mobile? For example, since No Limit Data seems to actually be focused on selling you data to use as wifi (vs T-Mobile which would not be happy to hear our intentions), would that make anything beyond easier potential customer support?

Just curious! Thank you for your time :)
Labilis
Has thanked: 0

Re: Any experience with No Limit Data?

Post by Labilis »

To be honest it looks like another MVNO that is going to get shut down by t-mobile in 6 months. I think you would be better off grabbing a simple mobile sim and prepaid card. On both the 90 and 110 dollar plans they have a caveat there that after 900mb your account will be flagged. Seems like it would make the HD streaming bonus kind of pointless.
tetranz

Post by tetranz »

From the plans page
900 GB is considered the average use for Pink Plan. Usage above 900GB is considered data abuse and your account will be under review.
And from the terms and conditions
The Pink plans have a 900Gb limit
They don't seem to understand what "average" means.
gscheb

Post by gscheb »

Before I had T-Mobile home internet just used there post pay phone plans. Used allot of data too and it was just fine. Don't have to worry about streaming throttling.
blobfish

Post by blobfish »

Cool, thanks so much everybody! We are going to the T-Mobile store today to get the Magenta Max plan :)
Dr-BroadBand

Post by Dr-BroadBand »

Fyi, a little off topic

Not sure if you need a new phone but TM has a deal on iPhones 12
Looks like they are clearing out stock for the NEW iPhone 13 in Sept.

See link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGOsWYQi2Yg
blobfish

Post by blobfish »

Dr-BroadBand wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 11:30 am Not sure if you need a new phone but TM has a deal on iPhones 12
Looks like they are clearing out stock for the NEW iPhone 13 in Sept.
We have a few old phones we were gonna use (including an old iphone) - just got back from the TM store actually with the sim card! :D (ordered router and modem and it'll arrive next Thursday...resisted the fast shipping which I kinda regret now, oh well!)

Will a new phone affect the setup / signal at all...? My mother was just wondering if she should buy a new phone for this setup, anything to get fast net really as she is so desperate at this point!

Return to “Internet Service Providers”