unlimited AT&T 5G or LTE internet

Topics on Service Providers, Deals, Options, Etc.
Forum rules
No internet reseller is permitted to market their services. No Exceptions.
bombsquadrob
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

unlimited AT&T 5G or LTE internet

Post by bombsquadrob »

My sister lives in a rural area, in a valley and now the only decent internet access is through AT&T. I set her up with the new 100GIG monthly service but she seems to burn through this in 2 - 3 weeks and luckily if you call AT&T they will sell you another month on the spot.

The service works pretty well through a 4G Nighthawk router(even though it disconnects daily),

Question is, is there a provider that will offer an unlimited connection through the AT&T tower that she can use? Her and I both have contacted NOMAD but no one ever responds.

I told her that her other option is to set up two modems and bond them together through something like pfsense or ubiquity router, but I think a single setup would be better.

suggestions?
Didneywhorl

Re: unlimited AT&T 5G or LTE internet

Post by Didneywhorl »

ATT Post paid stand alone ipad/tablet plan, or business elite tablet plan is the go to. The resellers are just selling you these, or prepaid voice plans (business elite voice works too) but they change the modem imei's to match a cell phone (technically illegal).

They don't make unlimited data easy.
Adamdriver
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: unlimited AT&T 5G or LTE internet

Post by Adamdriver »

The choice between unlimited AT&T 5G or LTE internet depends on various factors, including coverage, speed, and pricing. Check the availability of 5G and LTE networks in your area. While 5G is gradually expanding, LTE coverage may be more widespread. opt for the network with better coverage to ensure a reliable internet connection. 5G promises faster speeds compared to LTE. If you require ultra-fast internet for data-intensive activities like streaming 4K videos or online gaming, 5G may be the better choice. Both plans offer unlimited data, but some unlimited plans may have data reprioritization after reaching a certain threshold. In congested areas, your speeds might temporarily reduce compared to other users during peak times. Compare the pricing of the 5G and LTE unlimited plans. Sometimes, 5G plans may come at a premium cost. Consider your budget and the value you get from the plan. Depending on your location, 5G speeds may vary. In some areas, LTE speeds might be more consistent and comparable to 5G.

Ultimately, the decision between unlimited AT&T 5G or LTE internet depends on your specific needs, location, and preferences

Return to “Internet Service Providers”