gli-net x750/v2

ROUTER Topics that are general or unclassified in nature, or does not belong elsewhere
Forum rules
Please assure there is not an existing forum and topic related to your post
trex2020
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

gli-net x750/v2

Post by trex2020 »

gli-net x750/v2 I can not get this modem to recognize sim card. Thinking that the modem is just bad tried several things with no luck. Guy I am trying to set it for had a Straight Talk and used the Verizon sim card out of the pack. I also took the sim card out of my phone which is the unlimited everything Verizon plan. It will not read either card. I personally have set up two of these for myself on my Verizon plan and have used as much as a TB in a month with no issues. My routers/modems are the the older version. Any suggestions would be much appreciated. Tried the typical rule settings for IPv4 and IPv6, went to gli-net downloaded several different firmware. My routers that I have used for months detect whether I have APN correct or TTL correct. Thanks Guys again for any help.
Didneywhorl

Re: gli-net x750/v2

Post by Didneywhorl »

Not familiar with the glinet firmware. But, I'm assuming the router recognizes the modem? If not it wont show any SIM info.

If it does, without the SIM you're wasting time on any other setting until you can get it to see that SIM card. You may have a bad SIM slot.
trex2020
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: gli-net x750/v2

Post by trex2020 »

That is where I am at with the issue also. I am going to get a hold of my friend have him return it. I even kept the back off of it and held it with light pressure on it.

Return to “General and Unclassified”