Lt-500 connectivity issues with Visible?

ROUTER Topics that are general or unclassified in nature, or does not belong elsewhere
Forum rules
Please assure there is not an existing forum and topic related to your post
Fahrvergnügen

Lt-500 connectivity issues with Visible?

Post by Fahrvergnügen »

Hi all, I'm new to the world of LTE internet. I purchased an LT500 Router from the store by recommendation off Facebook.

Right now it seems it is locking up every 5 minutes like clockwork after bootup no matter what band it connects to on the tower which it also gets good signal from, cant ping anything everything times out but router says its connected with good signal?

First day went smooth used at commands as was recommended. Was also getting slower performance speed wise in comparison to using the same sim on my phone. 4 down 3 up in the router 50 down 10 up in the phone. I believe that's due to the "hotspot data". the site says it has the ttl modification built into it but i can not for the life of me figure out how to use it or if its working. there is an option for modifying the ttl but i can not specify what i want it to be?

When I pop the sim back in the phone and use my travel router I get great speeds and It's stable. I bought the router to hopefully simplify things and free up my spare cell phone but feel like I'm taking 5 steps backwards. Hopefully its just a configuration issue and I'm just stupid.

any help at all would be much appreciated.
Didneywhorl

Re: Lt-500 connectivity issues with Visible?

Post by Didneywhorl »

Hello,

For the TTL, you should have gotten an email about updating the firmware. There is a new firmware version for The Wireless Haven that has manual TTL and HL entry.

Not sure about the locking up. Did you try swapping it to MBIM mode then quickly back to QMI? Sometimes it requires resets.
Fahrvergnügen

Post by Fahrvergnügen »

Didneywhorl wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 3:48 pm Hello,

For the TTL, you should have gotten an email about updating the firmware. There is a new firmware version for The Wireless Haven that has manual TTL and HL entry.

Not sure about the locking up. Did you try swapping it to MBIM mode then quickly back to QMI? Sometimes it requires resets.

I actually did not get that email. I got one in reference to terminal address for at commands but not firmware upgrade thats great news where would I find the File download?

In reference to mbim mode swap I can not find any documentation on it on forum or the at command book for the modem, maybe I'm looking in the wrong place I'm unfamiliar with this.
Fahrvergnügen

Post by Fahrvergnügen »

actually upon further digging I found the email it got sent to spam, I will update and test.
Didneywhorl

Post by Didneywhorl »

The AT commands are for the Quectel EC25AF

For MBIM

Code: Select all

AT+QCFG="usbnet",2
For QMI

Code: Select all

AT+QCFG="usbnet",0
Didneywhorl

Post by Didneywhorl »

You should've gotten a link to the AT command terminal in your purchase email
prasta

Post by prasta »

Hey Fahrvegnugen, did you get it all figured out? If so, what was the solution?

Return to “General and Unclassified”