Post paid verizon tablet plan

Topics on Service Providers, Deals, Options, Etc.
Forum rules
No internet reseller is permitted to market their services. No Exceptions.
bobbcudi
Has thanked: 0

Post paid verizon tablet plan

Post by bobbcudi »

Does anyone have experience with using a post paid tablet plan from Verizon in a mofi or any other router? I have a mofi and use about 800 gbs a month. Wanted to know if the ttl settings mask the data being using well.
Barbaramorgan
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Post paid verizon tablet plan

Post by Barbaramorgan »

No, I can’t find any info on it on the website though that’s why I am asking here. Also hoping someone tried to see if the 50% discount applies on it because unlimited with 15 GB hotspot for just $10 is too good to be true in my opinion.
Didneywhorl

Post by Didneywhorl »

bobbcudi wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 1:18 pm Does anyone have experience with using a post paid tablet plan from Verizon in a mofi or any other router? I have a mofi and use about 800 gbs a month. Wanted to know if the ttl settings mask the data being using well.
TTL makes hotspot data look like on device data. With Verizon you need ipv4 and ipv6 TTL/HL.

I haven't but I know a few who have done so. From what Ive heard your setup needs a modem identity crisis, that shant be spoken of here.
Didneywhorl

Post by Didneywhorl »

Barbaramorgan wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 5:08 am No, I can’t find any info on it on the website though that’s why I am asking here. Also hoping someone tried to see if the 50% discount applies on it because unlimited with 15 GB hotspot for just $10 is too good to be true in my opinion.
Who are you replying to? Im nit following where your comment is coming from. Maybe you hit reply on the wrong post?

Return to “Internet Service Providers”