NEXQ6GO Recovery menu

Topics related to WiFiX branded routers
Forum rules
Use the SEARCH function for related topics PRIOR to posting a new topic on the same subject.
steveg

NEXQ6GO Recovery menu

Post by steveg »

Anybody got a breakdown decipher of recovery menu? That thing is jammed with stuff and want to be sure I'm pushing the right buttons. Want to flash the wifix 19.07.6 firmware. Any guidance much appreciated!
steveg

Re: NEXQ6GO Recovery menu

Post by steveg »

Figured it out by saving to PDF then translating. Boy that is one busy recovery menu!
steveg

Post by steveg »

I'll admit when I'm stupid so will do another follow up. Came back and did search for Breed Recovery Console and sure enough a 1+ year old page on it here. So posting for anybody else who is gobsmacked when first seeing that recovery menu. https://wirelessjoint.com/viewtopic.php?t=779
Didneywhorl

Post by Didneywhorl »

Hey Steve, glad you got it!

I started using google translate on my browser. Helps a LOT. The new firmware we are working on has an English recovery console. Hopefully we can get them all that way.
steveg

Post by steveg »

That would be great, very intimidating the first time it comes up, kind of an OMG moment. Props to anyone who can actually make sense of Chinese, other than them of course.

Return to “WiFiX Routers”