This dish antenna for sprint b41 and other similar bands?

Topics related to wireless broadband antennas
Forum rules
Use the SEARCH function for related topics PRIOR to posting a new topic on the same subject.
nosignal
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

This dish antenna for sprint b41 and other similar bands?

Post by nosignal »

Hello, I'm currently using a usb external enclosure plugged into a GL AR750 which is working well. I would like to try my hand at a directional antenna as I currently can't consistently get b41 on sprint with the included antennas with the enclosure. Can I trust an antenna like this:
https://mimotik.com/collections/dish/pr ... 327pg-22dp

it seems to have all the features I need to get a stronger b41 signal as well as MIMO support to receive b41+b41 ca. It is significantly cheaper then the most popular parabolic antenna I see used on here, as well as supporting mimo which should mean I don't need to purchase 2 of them. Does any one have any input or advice?
Didneywhorl

Re: This dish antenna for sprint b41 and other similar bands?

Post by Didneywhorl »

Not sure about it. I don't like SMA connectors outdoors, but that's just me being a stickler. Those are very low priced, but look decent. Sometimes you get what you pay for, but in this case maybe they are just selling them cheap.

It looks like it may work though.
nosignal
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by nosignal »

Didneywhorl wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 2:18 pm Not sure about it. I don't like SMA connectors outdoors, but that's just me being a stickler. Those are very low priced, but look decent. Sometimes you get what you pay for, but in this case maybe they are just selling them cheap.

It looks like it may work though.
So should I pull the trigger and give it a try? Would it work with other frequencies outside of that range just at a less efficiency?
Didneywhorl

Post by Didneywhorl »

Its pretty cheap, give it a go. I think the frequencies outside its range that arent too far off should get picked up, but it depends on how it is setup. You may be able to ask them for a frequency gain chart from X-Mhz to Y-Mhz.

Return to “Cellular Antennas”