Quectel EM12 IMEI change AT commands.

Forum rules
Use the SEARCH function for related topics PRIOR to posting a new topic on the same subject.
gunner20163
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Quectel EM12 IMEI change AT commands.

Post by gunner20163 »

First I own the device im trying to change the IMEI too. Hello can someone help me figure out how to change the IMEI on a quectel EM12 modem with the WG1608 through AT commands. Thanks!
Keaton85
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Quectel EM12 IMEI change AT commands.

Post by Keaton85 »

Go to Facebook and look up Wireless Joint magic since this topic is not allowed here.
Didneywhorl

Re: Quectel EM12 IMEI change AT commands.

Post by Didneywhorl »

Keaton85 wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 9:28 pm Go to Facebook and look up Wireless Joint magic since this topic is not allowed here.
I really wish they would change the name of that fb group. It is not affiliated with The Wireless Haven or this forum.

gunner20163 wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:35 pm First I own the device im trying to change the IMEI too. Hello can someone help me figure out how to change the IMEI on a quectel EM12 modem with the WG1608 through AT commands. Thanks!
Keaton85 is correct, IMEI change info is not a topic that we support posting on anymore. It is technically illegal, gray area or not, and we cannot risk the site being blacklisted and taken down.

Personally I believe in the freedom to do as you wish with your own purchased items, but that doesn't keep the web trolls away. So we enforce to preserve.

Return to “Quectel Modems”