Shut Off WiFi & Use Ethernet instead

ROUTER Topics that are general or unclassified in nature, or does not belong elsewhere
Forum rules
Please assure there is not an existing forum and topic related to your post
effinpissed

Shut Off WiFi & Use Ethernet instead

Post by effinpissed »

Hi-

I've been using my WE826T for a couple of years and want to shut off the WiFi so I can connect only with an ethernet cable. Where do I find the switch to turn off the WiFi in Rooter?
Didneywhorl

Re: Shut Off WiFi & Use Ethernet instead

Post by Didneywhorl »

menu: Network-->Wireless-->click on the disable button
Lasaded
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shut Off WiFi & Use Ethernet instead

Post by Lasaded »

The "Turn on/off Wi-Fi" button. This button can be signed in different ways, located in different places. I don't think there will be any problems. By the way, why did you choose wireless Internet, is it convenient for you?
I have temporary problems with Wi-Fi. I tried to set up ethernet with iPads using the Lightning port. I connected it to the iPad as well as to an Ethernet cable. At the same time, I decided to test the iPad for Internet speed in a downloaded free ios wifi signal strength app . I have checked several times, the average speed of my internet is about 6 Mbps. I have ping time, it's important to me, I play multiplayer games, my ping time exceeds 150ms, not very good. Okay, I hope I helped you, and Ethernet isn't so bad.

Return to “General and Unclassified”