LTE Modems/Sim card plans (interest check)

A place to sell products and services. NO SPAMMING
Forum rules
ABSOLUTELY NO SPAMMING. Delete when no longer available.
mripper

LTE Modems/Sim card plans (interest check)

Post by mripper »

Just got my starlink up and running so no need for my LTE setup. I had 5 separate LTE plans due to work and kids distance learning as well as tv streaming. Have 2 ATT grandfathered ipad $35 unlimited simplans with repaired IMEI Nighthawk M1's, so they don't get shut down. Have 1 grandfathered unlimited Verizon Data $70/mo plan with Nighthawk (will work with Cradlepoint or Mofi as well). Never had any throttling with any of the plans, but could be due to living in rural area.

Have 3 Cradlepoint CBA850's, 2 of which have the BB-MC400-1200M modems (Cat 18), the other has the Cat 6 modem. All Antenna's included. Power cables are somewhat sporadic as I had POE setups and random cables for Nighthawks. Let me know if there is any interest. Not looking to maximize price, just need to get rid of the stuff at a fair price. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks.
gscheb

Re: LTE Modems/Sim card plans (interest check)

Post by gscheb »

Hello
Are you thinking you can transfer these data plans to other people?
Does the Verizon plan offer unlimited hotspot?
mripper

Post by mripper »

Yes, I acquired one of the ATT plans from someone else and they are transferable. Yes, Verizon used to have a data only unlimited plan for hotspots then got rid of it about 2 years ago. The plan I kept with Verizon works in any device; Cradlepoint, Nighthawk, etc..
gscheb

Post by gscheb »

Is this the prepay jetpack plan they used to have?
mripper

Post by mripper »

It's prepaid, but not sure if it was specific to jetpack. I currently use my Cradlepoint CBA850 with the sim, have for about two years with no issues.
gscheb

Post by gscheb »

OK my uncle has the verizon prepaid unlimited data prepaid plan. Used to work with other modems then one day wouldn't anymore. Had to be in a mifi device. But it sill works just fine in a mifi device. They are using it now.
Would be interested in having one of those verizon plans.
Wondering why you had so many plans at one time? The Verizon plan couldn't handle it all on its own? It is a legit plan from verizon right? Truly unlimited don't have to worry about it being shut down.
gscheb

Post by gscheb »

mripper wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 11:12 am It's prepaid, but not sure if it was specific to jetpack. I currently use my Cradlepoint CBA850 with the sim, have for about two years with no issues.
gscheb wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 11:20 am OK my uncle has the verizon prepaid unlimited data prepaid plan. Used to work with other modems then one day wouldn't anymore. Had to be in a mifi device. But it sill works just fine in a mifi device. They are using it now.
Would be interested in having one of those verizon plans.
Wondering why you had so many plans at one time? The Verizon plan couldn't handle it all on its own? It is a legit plan from verizon right? Truly unlimited don't have to worry about it being shut down.
Think you are are talking about this plan: https://www.rvmobileinternet.com/guides ... data-plan/

This is what they say about transferring the service on that link.

Transferring the Plan to a New Owner
So you no longer need this plan. Or maybe you've found someone else who no longer needs the plan - and you do.
Transferral of a prepaid plan to a new owner is pretty straight forward - and does not require any involvement from Verizon Prepaid. As this is a prepaid account, it is not tied to a specific person.
We recommend that you simply send the plan's SIM card to the new recipient. Then give the log in credentials for the account to them.
Have the plan's new owner change autopay/billing/ownership from within the plan's dashboard.
Easy peasy.

gscheb

Post by gscheb »

mripper wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 11:12 am It's prepaid, but not sure if it was specific to jetpack. I currently use my Cradlepoint CBA850 with the sim, have for about two years with no issues.
Hello,
Just checking in, haven't heard anything back for awhile.
Rizzader
Been thanked: 0

Post by Rizzader »

You still have the Verizon prepaid hotspot plan? I would be interested in it if so
Alberteezy21

Post by Alberteezy21 »

Hello seems like this was never updated again. If you still have the Verizon prepaid hotspot plan I'm interested.
Wobble
Has thanked: 0

Post by Wobble »

mripper wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:09 pm Just got my starlink up and running so no need for my LTE setup. I had 5 separate LTE plans due to work and kids distance learning as well as tv streaming. Have 2 ATT grandfathered ipad $35 unlimited simplans with repaired IMEI Nighthawk M1's, so they don't get shut down. Have 1 grandfathered unlimited Verizon Data $70/mo plan with Nighthawk (will work with Cradlepoint or Mofi as well). Never had any throttling with any of the plans, but could be due to living in rural area.

Have 3 Cradlepoint CBA850's, 2 of which have the BB-MC400-1200M modems (Cat 18), the other has the Cat 6 modem. All Antenna's included. Power cables are somewhat sporadic as I had POE setups and random cables for Nighthawks. Let me know if there is any interest. Not looking to maximize price, just need to get rid of the stuff at a fair price. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks.
I'd be interested in the Verizon plan and associated equipment if they're still available. I'm starting from ~zero equipment~ and Verizon is my only option, so if this could be a one-stop solution for me, that'd be awesome. The best way to reach me is via novapocalypse@protonmail.com, let's coordinate if it's still available.

Return to “Market Place”