Anyone interested in party pay for visible

This a discussion place for anything related to wireless
punkguy00017

Anyone interested in party pay for visible

Post by punkguy00017 »

Dunno if we r allowed to post this but I need my bill to come down so I can afford another visible line if anyone wants to party pay with me let me know thanks. If not allowed to post this please delete thank you.
punkguy00017

Re: Anyone interested in party pay for visible

Post by punkguy00017 »

If anyone is interested let me know and I'll start a party if u have a party post link I'll join
tetranz

Post by tetranz »

punkguy00017

Post by punkguy00017 »

Yes I saw that but I need to get 2 people to join so I can get another account and have it join this party here is my party link

https://www.visible.com/p/The Wireless Haven
tetranz

Post by tetranz »

I don't quite understand your reply. You can advertise on Reddit and say you need two more.

That said, I've had mixed luck with Reddit. I've joined two parties and each time the others only stayed for a while then disappeared so I was surprised by a $40 bill. If you join a party of strangers, it's a good idea to check a days before billing time. I think next time I'll try HowardForums which probably has a more stable audience than Reddit.

Right now I'm in the sort of fortunate situation where the party I joined has disappeared from my account. I assume this is because everyone else left but my account is now screwed up because it won't let me join another or create my own party. I said "sort of fortunate" because I'm still getting the discount without the hassle of being in a party :) I don't know if it will be "fixed" some time or I've permanently got lucky. I've contacted customer support several times but they seem unable to fix it otherwise I'd be happy to join your party.
punkguy00017

Post by punkguy00017 »

Lol nice
punkguy00017

Post by punkguy00017 »

I don't really go on there much but I'm here to see if any of us wants a lil discount

Return to “OPEN | UNCLASSIFIED”