ATT Unlimited Prepaid

Topics on Service Providers, Deals, Options, Etc.
Forum rules
No internet reseller is permitted to market their services. No Exceptions.
mripper

ATT Unlimited Prepaid

Post by mripper »

Can't seem to find the answer but can I setup the $50 Unlimited plan ($75 -$25 autopay) to work with either my Mofi or CBA850? Or is it phone connection only? Thank you.

Edit: Just a quick update, I'm using my ATT Sim now in an Android phone with EasyTether connected to my PC and then on to a wireless router, am getting unlimited data. I couldn't get the sim to work in either Mofi or CBA850, but this solution works for me and doesn't use my limited 10GB hotspot data.
thejohnfist
Has thanked: 0

Re: ATT Unlimited Prepaid

Post by thejohnfist »

Get a $20/mo unlimited ipad plan, pop it in your mofi or whatever, set your APN and username and off you go.
mripper

Post by mripper »

Thanks, my local ATT store rep seems to not want to sign me up without a phone plan, so may just call ATT directly.
daylatedollarshort
Been thanked: 0

Post by daylatedollarshort »

Is the iPad $20.00 month plan still available. I have a gen 2 iPad that I'm not using but if I can sign up for the unlimited plan with that would be a nice option
sumitagarwal
Been thanked: 0

Post by sumitagarwal »

I've also been wondering about how to properly set up this plan. I got an ASUS router so that I can spoof the TTL, but the TTL values I've tried (65, 100, 117) all still register as hotspot draining the 10GB allotment. I've verified the TTL numbers by ping.
LoveMeSomeCALTE

Post by LoveMeSomeCALTE »

mripper wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 3:58 pm Can't seem to find the answer but can I setup the $50 Unlimited plan ($75 -$25 autopay) to work with either my Mofi or CBA850? Or is it phone connection only? Thank you.

Edit: Just a quick update, I'm using my ATT Sim now in an Android phone with EasyTether connected to my PC and then on to a wireless router, am getting unlimited data. I couldn't get the sim to work in either Mofi or CBA850, but this solution works for me and doesn't use my limited 10GB hotspot data.
I would appreciate your feedback: https://wirelessjoint.com/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=2937

Return to “Internet Service Providers”