How Do You Disable WiFi on a WE826-T2

Topics related to ZBT Routers
Forum rules
Use the SEARCH function for related topics PRIOR to posting a new topic on the same subject.
KennethPiper

How Do You Disable WiFi on a WE826-T2

Post by KennethPiper »

I have a WE826-T2 with an EM7565 CAT-12 modem. It keeps dropping connectivity, and I've searched for and read many suggestions on ways to improve stability.

I purchased a better power supply, and that didn't help, so my next step is to try a separate router.

So how do I disable the WiFi on the WE826? Or is that even necessary?

Thanks in advance!

PS -- the new router is a TP-Link AC1900 Smart WiFi Router if that info is necessary.
gscheb

Re: How Do You Disable WiFi on a WE826-T2

Post by gscheb »

Think I got same router. White like vertical standing tp-link one. It is awesome!
Rooter wifi not worth your time. Go to :
1. Network
2. Wireless
Then disable it. Will see your wifi listed like the pic below.
Screenshot_20200923-172253.png
As a side note if you need to add more wifi coverage the tp-link n300 range extenders are cheap and work good and super easy to use.
Used these to extend into 2 barns and the neighbor's house. This is all at different locations for people.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dre40

Re: How Do You Disable WiFi on a WE826-T2

Post by Dre40 »

Thanks for this helpful post.

My wg3526p was garbage for connection (both strength and responsiveness's). Passing though to a Archer a8 made a WORLD of difference. Download speeds are the same but webpages etc. are WAY more snappy loading.

Return to “ZBT Routers”