Router issue or Tmobile blacklisted my mofi?

ROUTER Topics that are general or unclassified in nature, or does not belong elsewhere
Forum rules
Please assure there is not an existing forum and topic related to your post
Alberteezy21

Router issue or Tmobile blacklisted my mofi?

Post by Alberteezy21 »

Hello everyone first time poster here. I am using a MOFI 4500 SIM7 on Tmobile with a external antenna. Been using it for 2 months and haven't had issues until now. I can't get any internet connection. Now I did switch from $60 unlimited w/hotspot to $50 unlimited without hotspot. But that shouldn't matter since I had changed the ttl settings to use the cell data instead. Now I confirmed that data works fine when I pop the sim into my phone. I also installed my personal verizon sim into the mofi and had the internet light come on briefly on the mofi, but verizon detected it right away and now blocked it and reported my sim as stolen lol. So I can't fully confirm that it was working. I'm able to band scan and lock into bands 2 and 4 with 3-4 bars, but still get no internet data output. So my question is can Tmobile be blocking my Mofi or is my router junk? Anyone ever encountered this or am I missing something? Thanks in advanced.
Didneywhorl

Re: Router issue or Tmobile blacklisted my mofi?

Post by Didneywhorl »

You set both ipv4 and ipv6 ttl settings? You likely still need the hotspot data. Even if you "arent using it"
Alberteezy21

Post by Alberteezy21 »

Didneywhorl wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 9:21 pm You set both ipv4 and ipv6 ttl settings? You likely still need the hotspot data. Even if you "arent using it"
Sorry for never replying 😅 The issue was it got blacklisted by t-mobile. Got it working thanks to R00ter and QUECTEL commands 😉
I thank all for the support I've learned alot in the past couple of months and yet alot to learn!
Acme182
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Acme182 »

Can you please post the commands you used to unblock. Seems like you were looking for that answer and I could really help a lot of people out including me, though I’m on Verizon

Return to “General and Unclassified”