netgear nighthawk mobile disconnect

ROUTER Topics that are general or unclassified in nature, or does not belong elsewhere
Forum rules
Please assure there is not an existing forum and topic related to your post
Bigbird
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

netgear nighthawk mobile disconnect

Post by Bigbird »

this morning i wake up to "mobile broadband disconnect" its one of those 35$ tablet unlimited plans through at&t and is still active nut no network connection im assuming at&t is trying to cancel these plans being able to use routers but i really dont know is there a workaround to fix it on my router or will i have to buy a new one or is there just a better plan to use altogether? thanks.
LoveMeSomeCALTE

Re: netgear nighthawk mobile disconnect

Post by LoveMeSomeCALTE »

No workaround.

If ATT connectivity is the best of all 3 in your area, the CricketWireless 8Mbps throttled (for the "core" $25/mo plan in a group) or no throttled (for the "more" $32.5/mo plan in a group) could be a good fit.

https://wirelessjoint.com/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=1556

More details and providers in my other threads
Bigbird

Post by Bigbird »

LoveMeSomeCALTE wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 7:55 pm No workaround.

If ATT connectivity is the best of all 3 in your area, the CricketWireless 8Mbps throttled (for the "core" $25/mo plan in a group) or no throttled (for the "more" $32.5/mo plan in a group) could be a good fit.

https://wirelessjoint.com/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=1556

More details and providers in my other threads
Ok as far as I can tell the only plan cricket offers for the "more" plan you talked about is for phones only is there a way I can still use it in my router and use the internet as wifi?
Viper67857

Post by Viper67857 »

I think most of us are using 'phone' plans... Mine is an extra line on my postpaid unlimited phone account.
Bigbird

Post by Bigbird »

Viper67857 wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 8:49 pm I think most of us are using 'phone' plans... Mine is an extra line on my postpaid unlimited phone account.
Ok I figured there was a way that people were using the "phone plans" for there internet I'm just not informed on how its done

Return to “General and Unclassified”