Current Verizon Unlimited Options for LTE Router

Topics on Service Providers, Deals, Options, Etc.
Forum rules
No internet reseller is permitted to market their services. No Exceptions.
TechTastic
Been thanked: 0

Current Verizon Unlimited Options for LTE Router

Post by TechTastic »

I have searched through the forums and it looks like Visible and Page Plus might be decent options for verizon service that will work in a router. Are there any data caps for these services? I understand the limitations with visible to be high pings (~100ms) and speeds potentially capped to 50mbps or less. I see 60gb listed on the Page Plus site but see people saying they regularly use more, speed caps are also set to 50mbps or less I believe. Is it possible to use an unlimited verizon postpaid plan like the Get More Unlimited plan? I can adjust TTL as needed to make things function with my device. Any help or advice would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.
BillA

Re: Current Verizon Unlimited Options for LTE Router

Post by BillA »

Depends on the performance you're looking for and how much you're willing to pay for it. The old adage "You get what you pay for!" certainly holds true when picking mobile service.

Visible is fine if you don't need high speeds and can live with high latency.
PagePlus gives you higher speeds (I've seen over 100Mbps), but there seems to be a 200GB high speed data limit per month (slow speeds thereafter) including on every other reseller, imposed on them by Verizon. To get the high speed data back immediately, the monthly billing cycle can be restarted early.
The TTL needs to be set to 117 with all Verizon based services.
necor23
Been thanked: 0

Re: Current Verizon Unlimited Options for LTE Router

Post by necor23 »

BillA wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 8:29 pm Depends on the performance you're looking for and how much you're willing to pay for it. The old adage "You get what you pay for!" certainly holds true when picking mobile service.

Visible is fine if you don't need high speeds and can live with high latency.
PagePlus gives you higher speeds (I've seen over 100Mbps), but there seems to be a 200GB high speed data limit per month (slow speeds thereafter) including on every other reseller, imposed on them by Verizon. To get the high speed data back immediately, the monthly billing cycle can be restarted early.
The TTL needs to be set to 117 with all Verizon based services.
Bill for a Mifi Device does that need to set for TTL? or just the machines connected?

Return to “Internet Service Providers”